Chapter 26: Rebirth 1⁄4

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a new chapter as soon as I can (Usually from 3 weeks to one month from now on)

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff! LINK IN BIO!

Chiara smiled hearing the arrogant Mikoto's words, she knew it would've ended up in a speech of this kind.

«You are exactly as I imagined... charismatic and proud. Always on the front line when it's about helping your friends, ready to face any adversity. But let me tell you, this time is different.» Chiara said satisfied.

«And what would make you different from the usual freak who exploits the irregularities of this city? The fact you are more colourful than the usual enemy?» Misaka asked sarcastically.

«Your truly and all the wolf marked are immune to esp powers and have amplified strength, stamina and speed. This sentence makes us stronger than all of you together. Even knowing this now, you still want to fight me back?» Chiara asked her, opening her arms towards Misaka.

«I'm not scared of you. Not a bit. If I can't electrocute you, then I'll kick you in the face! And if kicks don't do damage to you, I'll kick you stronger!» Mikoto exclaimed with grit, then turned to Elana. «And you... imagining we welcomed you as a new important friend... you were nothing more than a filthy liar!»

«Ehy... why so rough...? To me? I was taking care of your dear friends all this time, eheheheh...» Elana replied smirking.

«That bastard bit Uiharu and Saten... they are in very bad condition, sadly...» Kuroko added with regret.

«You really are an horrible person! What did they do to you to get involved in this?!» Mikoto asked furious.

«Bit them? Only? AHAHAHAHAHAH! Maybe you didn't understand me on the "taking care" part I said... your friends didn't help me only for the success of the plan, but also for my, well, own personal enjoyment...» Elana told delighted.

«You better stop moving that forked tongue and be quiet... or you'll pay the consequences!» Mikoto was flaming more and more.

«You are so rude... I just wanted to tell you your little friend Uiharu-san has such a cute tiny body. Though, anybody hasn't popped her cherry yet... that made me so glad. I'll deal with that once I'll have some spare time, eheheheh...» Elana passed the limit. Air started sparkling in electric shocks; Mikoto grabbed a coin and aimed it to Elana.

«Remove Uiharu's name... FROM YOUR MOUTH!» the electromaster shot a max power railgun, but the bullet vanished as soon as it reached Elana's face.

«AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What a retard! Weren't you listening Chiara's words?! I'm immune to your useless attacks!» Elana sneered in excitement.

«Calm down, Misaka Mikoto... my partner here doesn't have the manners and likes to poke people. Your friends won't get hurt again, it's not necessary anymore. Focus on me now, I'm your opponent.» Chiara intervened cold and collected.

«Exactly! I'll deal with the leftovers! I'm already enjoying the moment my fangs will taste the infinite memory power's flavour!» Elana exclaimed, aiming to Index with her mouth watering.