Chapter 18: Common Cold

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

The weekend in Gakuen Toshi is a great opportunity to relax and go around the different districts that offer endless possibilities of amusement thanks to the various places to visit and technologic attractions to try; the fact the students don't have to attend classes let them organize parties and meetings, from shopping sessions to chilling together in an hot bath.

Anyways, this whole speech doesn't count for Elena because she has no friends; her weekend ended slowly but painless, waiting the Monday's return to run to the Judgment's office immediately after the morning classes.

«Huh. It's her.» Kuroko went opening the door and saw Elena whining at her feet and dragging herself in, crawling on the ground. «Konori-Senpaaaaaai! What do we do now?» Kuroko yelled to Mii in the distance; the girl rapidly came to the entrance and sighed once she realized who was the recurring guest.

«Konori-san! Sigh... this time I've done it for real...» Elena exclaimed sobbing. «Please, bring me to Fran-san... but I think not even he would be able to forgive me and help...»

Once hearing Fran's name, Uiharu came to the door too but couldn't be able to say what she wanted. Kuroko turned to Mii and patted her on the shoulder. «You're the most suitable person to explain this to her, forgive us.» she said, then got near to Uiharu and followed her to the pc, pulling on her.

«What is happening?» Elena stood up from the ground and stopped crying, she realized there was something different going on there.

«Uff... Elena-san, this is difficult to accept even for us who were getting used to his presence, but Fran-san was banned from working for Judgment.» Mii said all in one breath.

«What?! He was fired?! Oh no... it's all my fault who always distract him! Let me talk to the restaurant manager! I'll take my responsibilities!» Elena got up her hoodie's sleeves, like she was getting ready to fight.

«Restaurant...? Oh, I forgot who I was talking to for a moment... Elena-san, haven't you seen him on the television the other day?» Mii asked embarrassed.

«Fran-san went on tv?! He left the job to become a famous actor?! And I really missed the chance to get his future valuable autograph?! WAAAAA! What a fail! I would've became rich selling that... but don't tell Fran-san, ok!?» Elena yelled disappointed, then fell on the ground again.

«Well... trying to explain it to you won't be any use, right? At least you are the one who took it better here... someone is probably envying your tranquillity right now. Anyways... listen carefully, Elena-san. Please.» Elena noticed the seriousness Mii was talking with and silently waited her to go on. «We don't know if and when Fran-san will come back and we are full of work already. Come only if strictly necessary next time, ok?» Elena nodded and left the office by her own will, going home.

«Why did you do it, Fran-san? I couldn't imagine your real dream was shooting crime movies at Bollywood... I have to get movin'!» Elena stood still in the middle of the road and raised her fist to the sky. «Fran-san! I'll become the greatest criminal Academy City ever witnessed! So you'll be forced to come back to stop me! Eheheheh!» She yelled amongst the crowd; only after a while, she realized everyone was looking at her funny.