Part 1

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N and Jeon Jungkook got married 2 years ago. As we all know Jeon Jungkook is the main vocalist of BTS ( World's biggest boy band). He is also one of the most successful singers of South Korea. Also he is one of the richest singers and one of the most handsome celebrities of South Korea. He is a hard working man and a perfect example of age doesn't define your success. He is the youngest member of BTS and even among all the singers of South Korea. But in this young age he could won millions of hearts and many more to go. When he started his career of being a singer, he had nothing, not even his own house. But now his hard work paid off. His passion won. He owns his own apartment and his own luxurious car.

On the other hand Kang Y/N was a simple girl studying aeronautical engineering from Seoul National University. She was a topper. She was a brilliant and a bright student. But she was ethereal. She was breathtaking. A perfection. But she wasn't really concerned about her beauty. She wanted to be very successful in her life. She wanted a perfect life for herself. A perfect love life but she was not desperate for being in love. She thought she would found her love when destiny wants. At that moment she wanted to focus on her career. She was the only earning person of her family. So, she also worked part time to earn her study expenses. She used to live alone in Seoul in a small and shabby apartment. Because rest of the apartment wanted a high rent. And the main thing she was a BTS army and was a big fan Jungkook. She was like an admirer of Jungkook. She knew she was a simple and middle class girl on the contrary Jungkook was the most eligible and handsome celebrity of South Korea. It was impossible for her to reach him. But BTS helped her to go through a lot of pain through heart warming songs and motivational words, that's why she became a fan but unfortunately fall in love with her idol. Sounds stupid right? Jungkook was an inspiration for her. She often used to daydream about Jungkook. Trust me, only armies will understand. And Jungkook was also the reason why she was still single.

On her birthday, her father bought her a ticket of a BTS fansign event. She was surprised and overwhelmed by the gift. That was the best gift for her on her birthday. She went to the fansign according to date. There finally she met her crush Jungkook.

Jungkook fall for her the moment he looked at her for the first time. Then they started meeting each other more and more. They started loving each other dearly. But Y/N was so involved in Jungkook that she started getting distracted from her studies. She started forgetting her dream of becoming an aerospace engineer. They started dating and then one day on one of their concerts, Jungkook proposed her in front of the whole world. She felt like she was in heaven. She thought everything was a dream. She had dreamt of a normal life. But her life became like a movie. She had agreed for the marriage. And yes, it was the most beautiful feeling of being a bride of whom you love. Their marriage was the biggest marriage ceremony of South Korea. The whole world accepted Y/N gracefully. Jungkook loved Y/N more than his life. And eventually Y/N left her studies. It's not like that, Jungkook had forced her to leave her studies or career. She was the one who wanted to be a perfect wife. She wanted to focus on her household. She learnt cooking and other household chores. Even Jungkook told her if she wanted she could complete her studies. But she was adamant. She wanted to give her all attention to Jungkook. She didn't realise that she was dependent on Jungkook. They were a perfect couple. They loved each other immensely. She didn't realise she was dependent on Jungkook for expenses also but Jungkook never tried to make her low or anything. She was the most important person of Jungkook's life. She was Jungkook's first and foremost priority.

Everything seems like a fairy tale, isn't it? But some fairy tales are destined to be destroyed. Not every fairy tale has a happy ending.

To be continued.