Part 10

JUNGKOOK'S POV

she kept going to different photographs of ours. She then went to a photograph of ours. It was our first rain together. She loves rains.

Y/N: Remember Jungkook, it was our first rain with each other. We got totally wet due to heavy rains. Then you removed your jacket and wrapped around me to save me from getting cold. Then you pulled the jacket over both of our heads and kissed on my lips for the first time under the coat. It was our first kiss. The most romantic moments of my life.

A tear escaped her eye. I remembered the moment when I kissed her for the first time. The most beautiful day of my life.

Then she went to another photo wall. It was the picture of one of our concert.

Y/N: Jungkook look, this was the picture when you recognised me in the crowd of millions. I had asked how you would recognise me in that crowd. Then you had said that you can forgot your face but you cannot forget my face because my face is written in your heart.

I knelt down crying hysterically. Her each and every word was piercing my soul.

She then went to another picture. It was the picture of our cooking together.

Y/N: remember Jungkook, you wanted to help me in cooking and you messed up the whole kitchen. Then we had to go out for dinner.

She chuckled. I was still sitting on the floor remembering our each peaceful moments. In that picture her face was covered with flour and she was looking at me furiously as if she was going to kill me. Because I spread the flour all over her face. I was laughing looking at her face. Those were the golden days.

Then she went to another picture. It was the picture when I proposed her. She was crying seeing me kneeling down in front of her with a ring in my hands. The moment she said yes, I felt I was in heaven. I hugged her immediately and the crowd went wild. The best day of my life.

Y/N: remember Jungkook, you had proposed me in front of the whole crowd. You were crying because I kept quiet for a long time and you thought I would say no. You are such a baby. Idiot. Then your eyes smiled hearing yes from my mouth.

She chuckled

Then she went to the photograph of our engagement. I surprised her with a dance performance. She was overwhelmed seeing me. The picture showed that we were dancing on a romantic song almost exploding both our hearts. We were deeply staring at each other as if the world and people around us doesn't exist. It was our moment. She was smiling seeing me even I was smiling like an idiot.

Y/N: I didn't know how to dance but you said you would take the lead. We danced together for the first time in front of everyone.

Then she went to the main photo wall of our wedding. It had many pictures of our wedding.

She went to one picture and said,

Y/N: remember Jungkook, when the priest asked you to kiss the bride, you were more shy than me. And you pulled my veil and kissed me under the veil so that no one could see. I couldn't stop my laughing.

She laughed and kneeled down crying
badly.

Y/N: it was like a dream for me. But dreams are not supposed to come true right?

I was hurt badly hearing her. She was broken. I broke her.

She wiped the tears and crawled to me. She looked at me and said,

Y/N: Jungkook, I will take all these pictures with me. Please. This are the reason of my living alive. Even you will anyway remove these. Because you will make new memories with your wi..wife.

She said almost pleading and crying. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

JK: no please, Y/N. It is hurting....please don't leave me. I know sorry isn't enough. I won't even ask for my forgiveness. I know I don't deserve anything, I don't deserve you, I don't deserve your love. But hold on I still want you. Come back I still need you. Please...

I said and snuggled on her neck inhaling her fragrance and bursted into crying hysterically.

To be continued