Part 25

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in the morning then I felt something heavy around my waist. I looked down only to see a cutely pouted Jungkook hugging my waist and sleeping peacefully. He looks like an angel while sleeping. My hands unintentionally went to his hairs and started caressing them gently. I was looking at him with pure love. Then he woke up after a while. He saw that I was caressing his hairs lightly. He showed a satisfied smile to me. I saw that his eyes were red and swollen. He cried last night. He helped me to get up and sit on the bed.

I looked at him with love as he did the same.

JK: I am really sorry. I know, I don't deserve your forgiveness. I am really sorry. Don't leave me. I want you here with me. I know that your love is gone. I can't breathe, I am so weak, I know this isn't easy. But don't tell me your love is gone. It breaks my heart. Stay here one more time. Remind me again what it's like.  And let's fall in love one more time. I need you by my side. It tears me up when you turn me down. I am begging please, just stick around. Because nothing can ever, ever replace you. Nothing can make feel like you do.

Y/N: okay now shhhhhhh. I don't want to hear anymore

I tried to be as soft as ever. I love him no matter what.

Y/N: listen to me... can I get a hug.

(She said with a sweetest smile which can melt anyone's heart)

He nodded smiling. And he hugged her as tightly as possible. She hugged him back. This there were no tears on their eyes. Just two souls melting in each other's embrace. Just two pure lovers showering each other with love and sincerity. No sadness, only comfort and warmth was there in there heart because of hearing each other's heart beat. There heart was beating for each other. They slowly closed their eyes. Jungkook pulled her more closer to deepen the hug and to completely feel her. They hugged like there was no tomorrow for them. This hug was like pouring cold water on their burning souls. They were craving for each other and finally they satisfied their craving. They hugged for a long time then pulled away. Then they attached their forheads with each. Their faces were inches apart. Jungkook's breath was causing a movement in Y/N's hair. Absolutely feeling each other's presence.  As of they were longing for this moment. His hands slowly made it's way to her face, feeling her each perfect features . His hands then slowly made it's way to her hands and started caressing them. She was feeling overwhelming for those gestures. She was drowning in Jungkook's actions.

Sometimes all we need is feeling each other's presence on each other's arms. No talking is needed.

She closed her eyes, totally overflowing with Jungkook's love. She felt empty these 30 days without his embrace. They stayed on that position and drenched themselves with each other's love. Then after sometimes she said something for which he was not prepared at all.

Y/N: it doesn't matter if I stay with you in this world, it doesn't matter if I leave. Just let this love of ours live long. Doesn't matter if the earth and sky remain fine or not, just let this love of ours live long. Doesn't matter if I stay alive or not, just let this love of ours live long.

He was taken aback by her words but said

JK: baby.....

She smiled to him and said,

Y/N: Just let's get separated

She tried to say as calmly as she could. But inside everything was shattering and her heart was saying no to her.

Y/N: our memories will always be in my heart. Each and every moment, I spent with you were the most precious and beautiful memories of mine. Because you are my first love. But now, I think we should end this. It is becoming worse for me everyday. Do you know, someone had said to me that, some people come to our life and gives us immense pleasure and love. But they are temporary.  And again some people come to our life and becomes our destiny. They might not give us that extreme level of happiness but they might give us a certain amount of happiness and love for forever. I love you and our love and it will last long in our hearts. One day we will remember our this love story with our another partners. We will remember that we used to love someone dearly and deeply, and smile to ourselves.

She smiled but Jungkook's smile faded.
She noticed it.

Jk: You have not forgiven me?

He looked down being sad.

Y/N: It's not like that Jungkook.

She tried to be as strong as possible but her heart was getting crumpled.

JK: then, why are you leaving me?

He said being disappointed.

Y/N: it's for our wellbeing.  We will be living miserably after leaving each other but we will not expect someone to love us or crave for each other. We will be living like strangers.

He looked down and tears started flowing from his eyes.

She hugged him tightly and closed her eyes, while crying. Trying to comfort him for the last time. They were leaving each other. They were feeling each other for the last time.

To be continued