Part 39

Then we finally reached our final destination. We had gone for shopping. He had brought everything which I brought. I mean same hoodies. He always want me to wear like him he says he likes me when I wore same clothes as he. Then he took me here. It is like a dark garden as the sun already set. We got down from the bike and he immediately blindfold me.

Y/N: Taehyung, What are you doing?

Taehyung: shhhh...just listen to this...

I kept quiet and tried to hear...

I heard the sound of firefly. He slowly opened the cloth from my eyes and my eyes grow wide seeing millions of fireflies flying in the sky. They looked like broken stars. The dark sky bathing with glittering lights. They were flying here and there brightening every place of the garden. There was no people in the garden. I was stunned. I couldn't believe.. ...I was seeing this beautiful scenery in front of me. Then my eyes went to Taehyung. His eyes were glittering because of the fireflies. He looked at me and my heart skipped a bit. His eyes were now clearly expressing the feeling which I was yearning for. Tears started breaming in my eyes. I couldn't believe he arranged all this in a foreign country. These fireflies are very rare to find in cities. How did he bring them. Beside, he brought them only for me. Was I that important to him? My mouth was half open. I cannot express how happy and overwhelmed I was feelings. I ran to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.
He hugged me back. Tears were not stopping from my eyes. Maybe I am sure of my feelings now.

Y/N: Thank you Taehyung. Thank you so much. This is the beautiful surprise I ever got.

Taehyung: finding you as a friend was the beautiful surprise of my life.

I hugged him more tightly. I cannot leave this person now. Because he has become a part of me now..

I pulled out but he hold my hands and placed it on his chest. I looked at him and saw his eyes were showing how much dedicated and sincere he is. His eyes were showing nothing but love. No no he can't love me.. please...

His heart was beating faster. He leaned close to me. His warm breath was faning my face. His one hand slowly secured my waist and I felt like I got shivers down my spine. I was looking into his eyes which were showing the need of acceptance. His gaze was exchanging between my lips and eyes. His gaze finally stopped at my eyes. He tucked my hairs behind my ears. I was drowning on those intimidating eyes. My heart was about to jump out. His eyes were showing desire but love was dominating. His eyes were showing a kind of pain also. I still cannot read his eyes. He then looked at my lips and his fingers brushed against my lips and I felt my racing heart just calm down. His touch can make me calm. Then his gaze shifted to my eyes. This time his eyes were asking his right. His position in my life.

Taehyung: May I?

I froze on my spot. I was feeling this much closeness after a long time. But this closeness was not awkward or uncomfortable. It was feeling like my heart has already given him a chance. My heart has accepted him already. But something was going on my mind... my lips started trembling. How can I hurry..I think I am not ready for this moment.

But my heart is saying something else. It wants to feel it too. It wants love too. And only Taehyung can give my heart warmth and peace. I couldn't say anything. I was just looking at him. He leaned to my lips but I looked down and pushed him slightly He understood, maybe he got hurt also.

He left my waist and backed away, he was heart broken. He looked away and a tear left his eye. I felt pain seeing his precious tear drop falling because of me. Am I that important to him? Does he love me? From when?

Then I memorised what my mother used to say

" the man who will ask permission to be close to you and if you deny it, he will control his all desires just for the sake of your comfort and will not cross any kind of limits will be the man for you. Because, he respected your comfort and decisions. It will mean he doesn't want your body, he wants your heart. He wants his place in your heart, just a tiny place. He will never hurt you. He will always think about you before himself. You will be his first priority. Your choices will be his boundaries. He will love you unlimited. You can't imagine how that person loves you. And this will build trust between you both. Love is not lustful, it is faithful. Please never let that person go. Cherish him till death. "

I recalled my mom's word. Maybe Taehyung is written in my destiny. He is my fate. I realised it now. Nobody can make me feel like he does. He never crossed any limits. He always wanted my comfort and safety. He respected my decisions. His eyes were not showing lust. His eyes were showing incredible love which can't be described. His eyes were showing he was empty. He needed love. My love. He chose me.

I looked at him and he turned towards me with a smile. It was fake. I know him very well.

Taehyung: I am so sorry...Juliet...I don't know why I was doing that? It must be embarrassing for you right. I swear I will never do that again

What is he made of? I rejected him but he was apologising to me. His eyes were showing guilt and embarrassment. He was just wanting love. He was just expressing his love. He was showing how sincere he was for me. He was showing he was worth me. But I denied. He loves me more than his own life.

Taehyung: It's okay. Let's go...

I couldn't say anything, and nodded

We went to our house and went to our respective rooms without having dinner. We both were not hungry because of the thing which just happened earlier.