Part 49

NEXT DAY, MORNING

AT THE AIRPORT

Y/N'S POV

He is leaving today. He had only come to see me for one day. He has a concert 1 week later. He is very busy with his schedules and practices and promotions. But he was missing me that's why he came...I know he is a bit crazy....

After that incident he is very sad. He is barely smiling and talking. I can't see him like this. I miss my bubbly and joyful baby.

He is currently on his phone. Talking with his manager. And ofcourse his two body guards are surrounding around us. He is standing with a straight and a cold face. After all he is the "Kim Taehyung " ( World's most handsome man). He is wearing his perfect pair of sunglasses and a pair of black hoodie and baggy pants. Still looking as handsome as ever. I am standing holding his hand on his side. Some girls are drooling over him and yes I am glaring at them as if I am going to choke them to death. He ended his call and looked at me, I smiled at him but he didn't. I don't want him to go but his work is important and I don't want to be a hindrance in his work. We should always keep our personal and professional lives separate. He came close to me and secured me in a warm hug. I responded without any delay with a smile on my face. Whenever I am with him, I forget all my worries. I feel happy...I mean very very happy.

Taehyung: Bye...I love you....

I smiled hearing it.

Y/N: baby...atleast hug me properly....

I whined and he chuckled a little. And he slowly pulled me more closer as if our bodies are attached with some sort of glue. He then buried his face on the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent and I smiled in satisfaction. Atleast I can do this to make him feel comfortable. We stayed there completely silent for a long time without caring about the crowd or medias. We were feeling each other's presence.

After a while I felt my shoulder was getting wet. I heard little sniffs. I understood he was crying....I cannot tell how much my heart breaks seeing him crying like this. I know, the situation is not good on both the sides but atleast he have me. I will never leave him. I will always protect him. I will always be there for him to comfort him and give him my warmth. He needs me and I need him too. But right now he needs himself more. I am always with him to support him but he will have to fight the battle himself. Ofcourse he will always have me standing beside him but he needs to find the solutions for all his problems and sufferings on his own.

And he needs his own time now to handle himself. He needs time to calm himself.

Sometimes we should give others sometime for themselves and give them a chance to gather themselves. This is called growing....sometimes we should also let them cry and open their heart out.  As a result they will feel light as if some sort of burden is gone from their heart.

I Learnt it from Taehyung. When I had to cry....he only gave me sometime alone to handle myself, to gather myself. He was there for me at my every sphere of life after that accident but I was the one who overcome my past, my sorrows and sufferings and he became my shoulder to cry and an emotional support. I am doing the same for him.

I released from the hug and wiped his tears with my fingers.

He looked at me with his teary eyes...

Taehyung: everything will be alright nah?

I nodded and kissed his forhead and cupped his cheeks and said

Y/N: yes...baby...everything will be alright....I am coming after 2 weeks. I will meet you there...OK wait for me....I will miss you...

Taehyung: I will miss you too....

He then caressed my cheek with his fingers. I felt relaxed. I smiled at his gesture. He finally smiled a little seeing me smiling....

Taehyung: Th..there.. there will be Ju...Jungkook also....

He said almost shuttering. I understood his insecurities. It is normal to have insecurities as I was Jungkook's wife earlier. I mean when I would meet Jungkook, he might think I might regain my feelings for him. He might think that I would love Jungkook again. And he might be feeling scared if I leave him after that. He don't want to go back in his dark life. He doesn't want to lose me another time. He is scared if his heart would break again. He is scared that he might not be able to bare that pain of leaving me.

I sighed sharply and gently caressed his cheek.

Y/N: Taehyung listen to me...Jungkook was my first love and my past and  I cannot deny it but my present and future is you. My eternal love is for you. And only you have the right on me. I have only given you the place to be on my heart. My heart, my soul, my body everything belongs to you. You own my heart and I own your heart. Nobody can separate us. Got it....

He smiled little. I understood he still was not able to process things. He was scared, very scared to lose me and even more scared to Jungkook.

He attached his forhead with me and his warm breath was hitting my face...I smiled seeing him this close. I closed my eyes and with an twinkle of an eye,I felt soft pair of lips on mine. I smiled widely in satisfaction. I kissed him back slowly. His both hands secured my waist and picked me up, as a result my face level matched his level. I held him by his neck with my both hands and I felt his heart was beating faster. I completely am in his control now.

(How beautiful isn't it? They can give each other so much happiness with these little gestures. This is what love calls. Giving each other a reason to be happy or be a reason to be happy..)

Taehyung: I love you...

He said in between the kiss. I smiled and he was still kissing me. I love how he express his feelings with a long passionate kiss...

Y/N: I love you my baby...

I whispered....

He pulled out and hugged me tightly. I was overwhelmed how carefully he handles me. He buried his face on my neck and left soft kisses. I felt butterflies in my stomach....

Y/N: ok ok Mr.Kim control yourself.....we are in a public place...

He groaned in annoyance and I chuckled

I pulled myself out from the hug....

Y/N: bye....

Taehyung: come back soon....

I nodded. He said and turned around waving good bye....

What else, I was yet again left alone in an unknown place.....I turned around and left the place.....

To be continued