Part 31

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She was sitting with a swollen face and puffy eyes on the car. Not daring to say anything. She was looking outside from the window of the car. Even I didn't say anything.  She might need sometime alone. She just let her remaining feelings for Jungkook and grief of losing him go. She just cried her heart out and finally let Jungkook go from her heart. I understand her. She might be feeling really broken from inside. Then after a silent ride in my car, we reached the hospital.  She got down, not even giving me a glance.  As if I don't exist. She then fasten her pace and walked to her room. I then went behind her to the hospital room and knocked.  She hummed in response and I got inside her room. The situation was a bit awkward after what happened earlier.

Taehyung: You freshen up and go to sleep. I will meet you tomorrow.

I said to ease the atmosphere. But we both were avoiding each other's gaze. She nodded and I was about to leave but she said something which made me stop.

Y/N: c...ca....can you stay with me tonight?

She stuttered a bit saying this. And I nodded and said

Taehyung: okay, I will stay here for tonight.

I will ask the stuff to arrange a bed here in the floor.

She looked at the floor and frowned her eyes.

Y/N: on the floor?

Taehyung: Yes, the couch was taken for some work in the morning, so sleeping on the floor is the last option.

Y/N: but, how can you sleep on the floor. You might catch cold or might get a back ache. No no... then you should go back. I can handle here

She said with worry on her face. I smiled to her and said

Taehyung: it's okay. You don't have to be my mom. Besides, remember I said that earlier that you will find me by your side whenever you need me.

She seemed satisfied and overwhelmed by my words.

After sometimes we freshen up and went to our beds. I actually can't sleep on the floor but she needs someone by her side. She needs comfort and warmth.  She needs me besides her. I  am ready to do anything for her. This is the least I can do.

I lay on the mattress on the floor. The mattress was hard. My back started paining and the cold wind was hitting my body. I shiver due to the cold breeze.

On the other hand she noticed that I was suffering due to the cold wind. The stuff gave me thin blanket which is not even  covering me fully. It reached near my knees.

Y/N'S POV

I thought that he might get cold and I know he might get back ache also. I was getting worried for him. You are a stupid Y/N. I said to myself.  Why did you have to ask him to be with you tonight. Now he is suffering because of you. I cursed myself. Then I looked down to see a sleeping Taehyung on the cold floor.  I felt bad seeing him sleeping like this. I was not able to sleep seeing him like this. I was getting anxious from inside. I was getting tensed for him if he might get sick.

I was thinking, how selfless can Taehyung be? He is a multi billionaire yet so grounded. He is a beautiful man from inside and outside. A perfect example of every girl's dream and imagination. But why is he taking care of me selflessly. Why does he think of me before himself? Why does he comfort me when I break down. Any man would have felt me a burden to them by now but this man is here with me in my most worst time. Why is he doing this to me? Is this because he felt pity on me or he considers me as a friend. But does friends do this much to the other.  Or he thinks me more than a friend?

My mind was full of these kind of thoughts. And I didn't notice that I was staring at him for a long time. He has a mole on his nose. So cute. His lips automatically pout whenever he sleeps. Then I felt he shiver a little bit. I felt little movement in him. I heard little sounds from him. It was like a painful sound. Maybe his back was aching. I got tensed seeing him. Then my eyes went to thin blanket which barely covered him. I felt bad seeing him. Then I took my blanket and got down from the bed. I went close to his mattress. And sat on the edge of the mattress. I slowly removed the thin blanket from his body and covered his body with my heavy blanket slowly. Not intending to disturb his sleep. Then I went to the bed again and bought my pillow and other cushions and went close to the mattress. I went to his pillow which was hard and maybe it was the reason of his aching. I slowly removed the pillow from under his head and placed my pillow under his head. My pillow was soft and furry. Then I placed the other cushions on his both sides and was about to place a cushion beside his hands to hug it. But when I removed his one hand to put the cushion under his hand, he hold me tightly. I looked at him but he was still asleep. I sighed and tried to remove the hand from mine but his gripped my hand tightly. As if he didn't want to let me go. Then I heard little sobs. Was he crying? I looked at his eyes. There were tears but eyes were still close. Maybe he is having a nightmare that's why. But his whimpers are painful. Is he in any kind of pain. I patted his head a little but his sobbing seems to not stop. I became worried and went under the blanket to hug him. I rested my head on the same pillow as his. There was no distance between us.We both were on the under the same blanket. But I didn't care because he is very important to me. His health is important to me. I hugged him tightly. Then he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly and buried his face on the crook of my neck and started sniffing my fragrance. I never let anyone get that close to me but this isn't awkward at all. He needs comfort and I will always be with him. He was still in on my embrace. He sobbed on my arms. Then I felt his tears were wetting my shirt. I got tensed. Does he cry every night like this. Is he in that much pain. I caressed his back gently but he seemed to not stop. I felt a sharp pain in my heart to hear painful whimpers of him. I rested my head on the crook of his neck. His breath was hitting my neck giving me shivers in my body. I kept caressing his hairs and back gently. After a while his sobs were reducing little by little. We were on that position for a long time. I felt he calmed himself. His sobs finally vanished. I sighed in relief. I kind of felt comfort on that arms. The warmth of someone close. I felt safe. Then slowly I felt asleep on his arms.

AUTHOR'S POV

They found that comfort which they were longing for a long time. They spent a lot of sleepless nights. They were craving for love and warmth so that they can sleep peacefully. Finally they found comfort in each other's arms and they slept peacefully. They sleep together but it doesn't mean they were intimate or anything. They just got relaxed on each other's arms and felt asleep. But what should we call their relationship ? Dose it have any name?

To be continued