Part 23

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N: love only gives pains isn't it? I will never fall in love again.

I smiled and looked at her pearl like eyes. She looks so ethereal. I nodded.

Taehyung: love heals all wounds and not just time alone. True love heals and affects spiritual growth. If we not grow because of someone else's love,its generally because it is a counterfeit form of love. You know, some people come to our lives to give happiness for a short span of time and some people come to our life without any warning and  becomes a part of our life. The first  type of people gives us immense pleasure and love but for a short time. It means their role has ended in our story. But the second type of people may not bring you that extreme level of happiness but it can keep you happy for lifetime. Even I didn't get her love back. Maybe destiny didn't want them to be our forever. They were a beautiful part of our story.  Maybe destiny has planned a precious climax for both of our lives.

Then suddenly it started raining. I looked at her and saw her slowly closing her eyes. Feeling each and every drop of rain. I got up and ran to my car to get an umbrella. I came back holding the umbrella. I saw Y/N spreading her arms and enjoying the rains. My heart felt the same feeling. I went to her and she looked at me with her dark brown eyes. I started drowning on those eyes like Earlier. Her hair was wet due to rain. Looking like an absolute bloomed flower. A glowing flower. I went close to her and inhaled her fragrance which was giving me butterflies all over my heart. She was looking at me. After a while I backed away realising the closeness between us.

Taehyung: what on earth are you doing? Here take this umbrella.

She ignored me completely. She looked back at the sea.

Y/N: you know what Taehyung. I love the rain. I love it because it washes all the feelings that I have, all the pains and all those sadness inside me. The best thing about rain is that it makes you feel so clean, makes as pure as rain is. It is fun to cry under the pouring rain because no one notices my tears and sadness .

Taehyung: you will fall more sick. Please let's go, it is raining heavily.

She didn't notice my saying and kept talking. I was shivering due to cold wind.

Y/N: I keep all of the pain and sadness inside my heart bottled up until the moment I burst, it rains. It rains whenever I am feeling sad, when I feel like I want to cry and I think it is so awesome. This cold wind relaxes my soul. We feel cold in the rain. But I think it gives me warmth.

I again went close to her and said,

Taehyung: And I love the rain because, I had seen her for the first time in rains. And trust me, that scene changed my life. I could feel the purity of rains just by seeing her. She was like a flower which was bathing by crystal rain drops. How can I describe her?

I chuckled

Y/N'S POV

I was thinking he really loves her. I turned to him and found him really close to me. It was not awkward for me but I found comfort around him. As if he was safe guarding me from all the bad things. As if he was my shelter. I looked into his eyes. His stare was different then normal stare. But it was not uncomfortable for me, it was indescribable. I saw the goosebumps on his arms. It means he was feeling really cold. I realised he was freezing in this cold weather. His lips were trembling due to feeling cold. I noticed he had an umbrella on his hands. He really cares for me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was freezing there due to the cold wind. Then I saw she turned around and my heart was about to explode due that much closeness. He looked at me smiling and a tear left her eye, clenching my heart. I could understand her pain. No words were necessary for me to understand her pain. I can automatically know what she was feeling. A tear escaped my tear but she wiped it quickly with her thumb. We were in that situation where our souls were broken. My heart was beating in an uncontrollable pace. Then she hugged me to give me warmth in this cold weather. I felt my whole surroundings stopped in that moment. I felt my emotions and feelings were collapsing. I found comfort on that delicate arms. It was so overwhelming. I hugged her back. I know she deeply loves Jungkook. Her heart belongs to Jungkook. I deepen the hug ,wanting to feel her. The hug was giving me unconditional pleasure. After a moment she released from the hug so did I.

Y/N: let's go, or else you will get cold.

I nodded and left for the car.