part 20

Y/N'S POV

It has been 1 month since I am admitted in the hospital. I am tired of staying in a hospital room with only some furnitures and all the medical equipments. The room has a TV but I feel bored of watching TV everytime. I am tired of having hospital food and medicines. The plasters of my hand and leg are removed. But my head is still bandaged.

After that day I barely talk to anyone. I feel my body has become numb. My heart doesn't feel anything. I think my heart is dead. For whom it should beat? My ex husband who has cheated on me or my unborn child. I became the person whom I didn't want to be. Cold and rude. As if my feelings are nowhere to be felt. I often had nightmares about that night which snatched my everything. That incident is still fresh in my mind. The accident, my miscarriage and most importantly leaving Jungkook still haunts my mind. My tears also gave up on me. I don't eat properly or sleep properly. I am waiting for my death now. Maybe death can give me peace. Because I don't have any reason to live now. My peace and the reason of happiness is already dead. I skip my meals and specially medicines. My body has become very weak. The doctors are saying that I am literally worsening my health by doing it. I cannot think properly. For whom I am going to get healthy or recover? There is no one who is waiting for me to recover. There is no one who will take me to home. Jungkook came almost everyday but I didn't talk to him. I have had enough. I have no strength in me to talk to the person I left. He tried a lot to talk to me but I ignored him. I was internally dead on that day when he asked me for divorce. After that day I became miserable. My heart doesn't beat faster for anyone.

Taehyung often came to see me. He took care of me. He fed me with his own hands sometimes. He was also sad and worried seeing me in this state. He tried to make me laugh but I had lost interest in everything. He often stayed with me in the hospital at nights. He tried to make me happy but I had lost my all happiness. He even held my hands tightly when I was getting injected by syringe. He was really caring towards me. He sometimes brought warm milk for me to have with medicines. Because he thinks if I have milk while having medicines then the bitterness will reduce. He was really sincere regarding my health.

I was sitting on my bed, looking outside the window. I didn't realise that someone came to my room. I was thinking about something and was so lost in my thoughts.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came to her room and saw her looking outside the window. The cold breeze was hitting her face and her few hair strands were moving giving a beautiful view infront of me. Her hairs were tied into a low ponytail. She was wearing a white night gown. I didn't make any sounds and was looking her. I didn't realise that I was staring at her for a long time. Then she looked at me with her magical eyes absolutely taking me to another world. Her eye patels were slowly moving up and down. I looked at the deep oceanic eyes, almost drowning myself. Then reality hit me.i snapped back to reality.

Taehyung: Hey Good morning.

I smiled to her but she didn't. It seems like she forgot to smile. Her face was showing no emotions. How can a person be so emotionless. Her past made her a quiet and cold person.

Taehyung: How are you feeling now?

Y/N: I am feeling better now. By the way what are you doing here? You have your work right?

Taehyung: I had overworked last night. So I can go late today.

She nodded.

Taehyung: ok ok now tell me, how are you feeling?

Y/N: Taehyung, I told you now

Taehyung: yeah, but that was for visitors. I am your friend right? Now tell me correctly how are you feeling?

She sighed in defeat.

Y/N: actually, my head is slightly heavy. My right arm is also paining.

Taehyung: and let me guess, you haven't said anything to the doctor, am I right?

She looked down

Taehyung: wait, I am calling the doctor right now

I ran to the doctor and brought her here. He checked her.

To be continued