Part 19

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came to the hospital after freshen up. I came to see if Y/N and Jungkook woke up or not but when I was about to enter her room, I heard Y/N's screaming. I didn't want to interfere in their personal matter. So I stayed outside instead of going inside. I stood near the door.  She was continuously talking about something but I didn't understand anything. Then I heard her sobs. I felt my heart was trying to betray me by feeling that same pain. No I don't want that. I tried to control myself. I was getting worried for her as well because her body was still very weak. She might faint anytime. I unintentionally peeked to see her then I felt my heart sanked seeing her passing out. I couldn't control anymore and bursted into their room and secured her on my arms.

The doctors came and examined her. I lay her down on the bed. Then I turned to see my little bunny was crying hysterically. I went to him and hugged him. Meanwhile the doctors were checking her.

JK: hyung, I did a very big mistake..

I was wondering what he did.

Taehyung: what did you do?

He took me to another room and explained everything.

Taehyung: What the hell did you? Are you out of your mind?

JK: I...actually..

Taehyung: actually what? You ruined that innocent girl's life. How could you Jungkook.  You had said that you love her more than anything. You even said that you could die for her. Then what happened to that Jungkook? What the fuck you did? I never expected this from you?

JK: I don't know. I don't know why I did this to her. But I am regretting now very much. I don't her to leave me.  She also signed the divorce papers.

Taehyung: Divorce!!!! You guys got divorced and didn't felt important to tell us. And what do you expect Jungkook? She also deserves to be happy. She has all the rights to divorce you after what you did to her. Now suffer for making her cry. You have cheated on her. She is broken from inside.

A tear escaped my eye.

JK: no no hyung. I don't know if she loves me or not but I love her. Please help me hyung. What should I do?

taehyung: leave her.

JK: what?

Taehyung: Just give her some time. Her body and mind is still very weak. She cannot afford to handle all this emotions.  She just lost her baby. She has to be healed. If she sees you again, she will have flashbacks of what you did. She must not be in any exertion. It will be worse for her health. She should not take any pressure in her mind thinking about her past.

And besides you have already given her many pains in life. She needs to be healed and you cannot give her that comfort now. She cannot love you like before after what you did. Give her sometime to adjust and process things.  She have to gather her life which is almost ruined. If she comes back to you then that would be a compromise.  Do you even want that? Your relationship is no longer like before.  You have already destroyed her precious life. She needs comfort and warmth of someone close. Leave it to us. Jin hyung is coming tonight. He will handle her. He loves her like his little sister.

Only Jin hyung can help her recover from her wounds. Not only external but also internal wounds.  You have to leave now. If she sees you again she might react more violently. By the way Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung is also coming tomorrow. Hobi hyung will be right here any moment.  We will take care of her don't worry.

JK: ok I will leave but let me see her for the last time.

He said and ran to her room. She was sleeping peacefully. He slowly and quietly went to her and hugged her lightly. He kissed her forhead and left from there with his teary eyes.

He left leaving me and Y/N alone. I was feeling bad for her. She has suffered a lot. I went close to her bed and knelt down to her level. Her long eye Patels were covering her moon like shiny eyes like curtains. Her eye Patels were glossy because of crying. Her thin parted lips.  Unintentionally I was staring at her face for a long time. Her chubby cheeks. Her messy hairs were giving a finishing touch to this perfection. Automatically my fingers went to her hairs and started caressing it. I was feeling as if I was in a different world. A world were loving someone is not a sin. Where everyone can make the sweet mistake of love atleast once in lifetime. Otherwise how can someone fall in such deep love with another person?

A tear escaped my eye

Taehyung: why is this kind of love a crime? What can a do if heart grows fondness towards someone? It may be a liar but still the heart think it is the truth.

To be continued