part 11

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I said all of that and cried on her arms.

Y/N: Jungkook please, it will be difficult for me too. But the things you have told me and the things you have done have broke me completely. It is really painful. I cannot bare anymore pain.

She hugged me back and rested her head on my shoulder.

Y/N: Maybe this is what we were destined.

Y/N'S POV

I Pulled out from the hug and looked at my love for the last time before going to my room.

I went to the guest room and fall on my knees. I bursted into crying. I cannot take it anymore. I am leaving the person which I never imagined leaving. I love him. How can I live without him? There are a lot of good memories  of us. How can I forget those things very easily? Every time I used to see my Jungkook, I used to be so happy. But now, every time I see him, I kept thinking that he was in other woman's arms. I feel uncomfortable around him. I can't hate him but I will never forgive him. Maybe not now. I have some self respect left. I will leave Jungkook for both of our wellbeing.

5 DAYS LATER,

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The court officially declared our divorce.  We can be separated. In those 5 days Y/N didn't talk to me at all. She locked herself in the guest room. She came outside just to cook food.  She didn't had her food with me. I ate alone. She didn't sleep with me. I slept alone. The house was dead. She didn't talk to me anymore.  She didn't laugh with me. She didn't quarell with me. She had become numb. I am the reason for it. I had gone to practice, interviews,  shows. But she didn't wish me luck.
I have always heard loud sobs from her room. Every time she cried my heart was feeling stabbed.  I couldn't feel anything but pain in my heart. Jessica tried calling me many times. But I didn't answer it.

Today she is leaving me and this house. I went to the guest room and saw she was packing her luggage. She was holding a white t-shirt in her hand. I was quite away from her. I couldn't see properly. I went close to her. I saw she was holding our favourite t-shirt. We had bought that t-shirt together.  We bought 2 of these shirts. We were so exited to wear that. We even wanted twin kids. I heard sobs and understood she was crying. My heart clenched seeing her like this. I loved her no matter what. I couldn't see her like this. So, I left from there and sat on the couch. After a few hours.  I saw her coming in the living room with all her luggage. She didn't look at me once. She was ready to leave. She went to the door and was about to leave but she stopped on her tracks hearing me crying.

She came to me and hugged me. I was taken aback by her actions. I found comfort on that arms. That hug was giving warmth to me in every inch. My whole world was gathered on that arms. The arms of my love. I don't want to leave her. But what she did afterwards crashed my heart like ever.

She removed her wedding ring taking my soul away from me. She handed me the ring.

Y/N: I think I don't need this anymore.
And one more thing. Jungkook please don't hurt her. She is not as strong as me. She will not be able to take it. Take care of her.

Instead of hating her she was thinking about her wellbeing. What is she made of? What have I lost in my life. I hugged her and she hugged me back for the last time. I didn't want her to leave me. I felt my t-shirt was becoming wet due to her crying. I heard little sobs. Even I couldn't control and bursted into crying hugging her.

Y/N: we have to do this Jungkook.  My heart has to heal. This pain is unbearable. Please...... I..I  am dying every second. Please let me go.

I slowly parted from the hug. I will never feel her again. I wiped my tears and looked at her. She flashed a smile this time with a lot of love. She touched my cheeks with her hands and removed my tears with her thumb. She went to the door and slowly disappeared from my sight. I LOST HER.

to be continued