Part 32

THE NEXT MORNING

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my. I yawned a little. My eyes were still close. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust with the daylight. I was about to stretch my arms but I was at awestruck seeing Y/N was sleeping peacefully on my embrace. Her delicate skinny hands were wrapped my waist. Then I realised that the pillow was not the same pillow which was given by the hospital, it was a soft and a furry pillow. Then I saw even that the blanket was not the previous one. It was a big one and a lot more thick and comforting to give us warmth. My eyes trailed to my side to see some cushions under my one shoulder. After roaming around my whole body position, my eyes returned to the person whom they always searched. The most beautiful woman of my life, Y/N. She was sleeping like a baby. Just looking as purely divine as ever. As if my arms are making her sleep more warm and comforting. As if she was longing for a peaceful sleep. Even I was yearning for a sound sleep.  And maybe she slept beside me and holding me was the reason of my sound sleep last night. I can't believe I slept on her arms last night. I felt butterflies were flying inside my stomach.
I felt happy, I mean very happy. But soon reality hit me. I didn't know why was she here with me? What happened last night? No Taehyung what did you do? I asked myself. No no, not that thing which I am scared of. I might have seen the same dream and cried. And she might came down to comfort me and fell asleep unintentionally.  Shit. I cursed under my breath. Now she will ask me what did I saw in the nightmare? I cannot tell her. I cannot tell her my pain. I cannot add one more to her life. She is already suffering a lot. I don't want to become a problem in her life. A tear escaped my eye. I was looking at her figure which was secured by my arms but still I couldn't call her mine. She is someone else's. Taehyung , how could you cross your limits of your feelings? I screamed internally to myself. Tried to control yourself. Now what will you tell her? Why did you cried? I asked myself? I tried to calm down myself.  I was not moving from my position because after a lot of days she was sleeping peacefully and calm. I looked at her with pure adorable. She looks so adorable while sleeping. Again I was drowning seeing her. But I need to control my feelings. I slowly removed her hands and got up from the mattress. I looked at her sleeping figure. She made a little irritated sound with her mouth while sleeping, maybe her little sound sleep is disturbed. She moved her hands a little to find something to hold while sleeping maybe she was finding me to get comfort.

AUTHOR POV

this Taehyung is an idiot right? He was thinking that she might be feeling uncomfortable but this stupid kid didn't see that only he could give her comfort other than Jungkook. She slept peacefully after so many days because she was sleeping on his arms. Only his touch was giving him warmth and pleasure other than Jungkook which she was craving for. She didn't resist when Taehyung  pulled her his close. She is not that type of girl who get close to any person. But this Taehyung didn't see that she had given the right to Taehyung of being this close to her other than Jungkook. Why was her nerves getting calm by Taehyung's tough. Has her heart started to give Taehyung a place without even her knowing. Does her heart want Taehyung's comfort and warmth.

And this idiot Y/N didn't even understand that, she only found peace while sleeping on Taehyung's arms. Why she had to sleep next to him and so close? Why she couldn't bear Taehyung's whimpering and sobs. Why she had to give him comfort.  Why Taehyung and only Taehyung was on her mind that night.  Why did Taehyung became that important to her. Why did she wanted Taehyung to stay with her that night when. Why did she opened her heart out infront of Taehyung? Why did she became that much comfortable with a person that she bare knows. Why she felt bad for Taehyung when he told about his one sided love? Why she broke down infront of Taehyung and only Taehyung.

This  kid Y/N is not even realising that Only Taehyung was there in her worst situation. Only Taehyung tried to gather her wounded heart pieces.

Maybe because their hearts are now playing with them and their brains. Maybe their hearts already accepted each other in their lives. And maybe their hearts were destined earlier they couldn't see it.

Maybe Y/N's heart was yearning for love and finally it found Taehyung's heart. But Taehyung's heart is resisting because he had bared enough pain in life.

BACK TO TAEHYUNG'S POV

I went outside leaving sleeping Y/N inside. I was getting on my car then I saw that Jungkook was standing near my car. I couldn't look straight at his eyes. Though I didn't do anything last night but I am feeling guilty. I cannot face him directly. I am feeling that I did a wrong thing by sleeping with her. I should have controlled myself. I still am thinking I did a crime. Then I gathered myself and looked straight into his eyes. I saw tears in his eyes which clenched my heart. Those same pleading eyes which I witnessed years ago. I went close to him and patted his shoulder to give him a little comfort. He then hugged me tightly and I felt extremely regretful. It was feeling like I have snatched something from my own best friend.

JK: hyung, how..ho.. is she?

He said almost shuttering? I can see pain in his eyes. He surely have missed Y/N.

Taehyung: she is fine Jungkook.  Wanna meet her?

I asked but he shook his head as a no. I was confused. Doesn't he want to meet what belongs to him?

Jk: Sh..she.. told me..me to not see her again

Hearing him broke my heart.
Jk: I just came to see her from afar. Can I see her for once. I promise, I won't go inside to talk to her. I won't do anything which will worsen her health. I swear she will not see me. I will stand in a corner. Just once hyung...please

I felt sad for him. How miserable his state was. He was literally begging just to see her for once. I could see the old me in him. I used to do everything just to see her once. I could see the old broken me in Jungkook.

Taehyung: Ok ok, why are you explaining me? I know you love her and will cause no harm to her. Come with me....

Y/N'S POV

I woke up finding myself all alone on the mattress. Did Taehyung leave early? He didn't wake me up and told me that he was going.  By the way I felt fresh somehow that day. It was a comforting and a sound sleep. I felt this much warmth after so many days. But I should ask him, why he was crying. What nightmare did he see? But when will he return? I kept thinking about him and after sometimes I got up to go to the washroom to freshen up. I came after freshen up and I was feeling good that day. My heart was somehow healing. My heart felt relief and calmness. There was a satisfaction in my heart. But I don't know why.

Then I saw a book named " Romeo and Juliet"

Then a smile crept on my face to read the caption of the book. I love to read books. Specially love stories. I feel it is a really magical feeling. You read something on a book and start imagining one of the characters as yourself and live in another world. You think that if someone loves you like the hero of the book, he loves the female lead. Again, romeo and Julie were a favourite book of mine. I read it a lot of days ago. But everytime I read it, I just can not control myself from drowning on those emotions. I saw a letter was also there on the table. I opened it and it had

"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”

My favourite line of the book. Smile was not leaving my face. After marrying Jungkook, I barely had enough time for me to read a book. Today's by holding this book, I feel like I have returned to my old self. I was literally a bookoholic. I opened the first page and started reading , but , I was so lost in the book that I couldn't think who gave me that note

I started reading it.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I went close to her room and saw her from the glass door.  I  felt I breathed after a long time. Because, after her departure, I couldn't live a single day peacefully. I just can't bear my pains. But after seeing her smiling and reading a book, my heart felt relieved ansatisfiedon. I am happy to see her move on. She deserves it. She deserves better. I like to thank the person who made her happy. Her smile after so many days made my day. I felt like I was alive after a long time. My heart started beating faster. Her smile and glowing face were like pouring cold water into my burning heart. I may not best she will be. I hope she never meets a person like me. I don't deserve her.

A tear left my eye. I turned only to see Taehyung hyung looking at Y/N.

To be continued