part 24

TAEHYUNG'S POV

we got into the car and I  started driving. She then said,

Y/N: Taehyung,  can I ask you something?

Taehyung: yeah, sure

Y/N: do you still love her?

I smiled and looked at her curious face. And said

Taehyung: I will love her till iternity. Do you know why I love her?

Y/N: Because she is beautiful, I think..

She said making me giggle.

Taehyung: Yah, idiot.  I don't love her because she is beautiful. I admit that she is the most elegant and pretty girl in my eyes. But I love her because after meeting her , my life become easier and more beautiful than before. She changed my life and me. After meeting her I find happiness in the smallest things, like bathing in rains,  getting lost watching the view in front of you, feeling the cold wind which touches our bare skin, like playing with puppies, singing without caring about anyone. After meeting her, I do whatever I want to do, without caring about anyone's judgement. After meeting her, it seems like I take less stress. She seems like an admiration of mine.

I kept talking about my love then I turned just to see a sleeping Y/N. I smiled to myself. After a while we reached the hospital. I got down then I went to her side of door.  I opened it and was about to carry her but before I could do that, I saw a pair of veined arms wrapped around her arms and knee area. My eyes went wide to see a crying Jungkook carrying his love. Y/N immediately wrapped her arms around Jungkook's shoulder. As if she just found her comfort back. She really loves him. And she needs him.He picked her up in a bridal style and went inside without looking at me. Maybe he got offended, because I didn't tell him that I was taking Y/N out. I went inside and saw Jungkook was helping to lay her down. Then he kissed her forhead softly. He told the nurse to change her dress which got wet and change her bandage.

I saw his eyes were swollen. Maybe he got worried not seeing Y/N in the hospital.

Taehyung: Jungkook, I am sorry, I didn't inform you about taking her outside

Jungkook: it's ok hyung.

He looked at me with his puffy eyes. His eyes were showing some kind of emotion which I couldn't understand.

Jungkook: Hyung,  you should leave now. I am with her tonight. You should take some rest too.

I nodded and was about to leave but he held my wrist stopping me.

Jungkook: Hyung,  thank you for taking care of her.

I turned around and looked at him.

Taehyung: She is my li.... friend Jungkook. It is my duty to take care of a friend. No need to thank me.

I said and left that place. I went close to my car and sat where Y/N was sitting before. I sat there and closed my eyes and automatically tears left my eyes. I tried to calm myself down. Then after sometimes I went to my house.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I turned around to go to my love. I sat at a tool beside her bed. I rested my forehead on top of her forhead. And automatically tears were falling my eyes.

Jk: baby, please come back....please. I am dying every single day. I became miserable after you are gone. My heart doesn't want to leave you. My soul has died when you left me. I felt someone stabbed my heart a multiple time when you ignored me everyday, every single night. Please baby...please come back to me....

I kissed her on her forhead. I wiped my tears and held her hands.

Jungkook: I'm living incomplete,I'm saying this every moment.
I need you, I need you. I NEED YOU....

I said and bursted into crying.

Jungkook: hmm ... the fragrances of your body Are still living in my breath. I'm suffocating because of them. It's like a rope tied on my neck. The jingling of your bangles Is echoing in the room of memories Listening to it I remember that There are shackles in my hands. You come over and remove them Release me from here. I'm living incomplete. I'm calling out to you. I need you.

I slept beside her holding her hands tightly.

To be continued