Part 48

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I pulled out to see her face. She is sleeping calmly. I don't know why tears are flowing from my eyes. I attached my lips with hers and was kissing her slowly. I was kissing her unmoved lips and tears were flowing from my eyes. I don't want to make her uncomfortable but I want her now. Her cheeks got wet due to my tears and she woke up due to that. She felt my kisses and widened her eyes in confused but I kept kissing her as my eyes were close. I don't know why but I need her warmth. She understood that I need her comfort now. Her fingers touched my cheeks and kept wiping my tears. Her eyes were showing worry. She kissed me back slowly as her fingers were wiping my tears. I just found my heart was calming down to feel her. Her hands were gently caressing my back while kissing me. I pulled her more closer while my kiss got deepen. She didn't resist.

Y/N'S POV

this time his kiss was not like that sweet one. His kiss was showing his heart was hurting , his wounds are painful. I have encountered that after many days. I thought he was already healed but what is now hurting him. What is giving him this much pain. And why was he crying? What happened now?

His this gesture was showing he was trying to avoid the situation. As if he was escaping from a dreadful situation. He needs me now.

A tear left my eye. What is disturbing him now. My heart cannot see him in pain like this. But I have to be strong now for him. If we both fall weak then who will handle him.  I wiped my tears and he pulled out from the kiss. I looked at his teary eyes which were showing a kind of regret. But regret of what?  I cupped his face and said,

Y/N: Tae, what happened? Are you hurt somewhere? Is the tattoo paining?

He shook his head and kept looking at me with hurt eyes. As if he has done some kind of crime.....

Taehyung: I.. I.am..so..sorry..baby.. ba..I Don.. do..know..why..I.. Di.. tha..

He was choking on his own tears. I got up and he was still looking at me..

Y/N: get up...Tae...

He got up slowly and looked at me. I touched his wet cheek and said

Y/N: what is disturbing you? What is hurting you?

Taehyung....................

He looked down and didn't say anything. I got tensed and saw his hands were lightly shaking and his lips were trembling and tears were flowing non stop.....this broke me again.

Y/N: baby...look at me....look at your Y/N....

I tried to be as soft as possible to ease the situation. I slowly hold his hands and gently caressing them.

He shook his head and looked away while looking down. Now I am getting nervous.

Y/N: Baby please....look your Y/N is here....she will listen to you...please look at me....

I went close to him and hold his chin and pulled him closer to my face. He still was not looking me....I was getting restless. I attached my forhead with his. His warm breath was hitting my face....

Y/N: baby...what happened? Please share it with me....

He finally looked at me with tears in his eyes which broke me internally

Taehyung: I am sorry, I made you uncomfortable....

I sighed in disbelief....

Y/N: I have told you many times, you can never make me uncomfortable....now tell me what happened

I whispered

Taehyung: Was it a crime to fall in love with you?

I frowned my brows.

Taehyung: Why did I have to fall in love with a girl whom my best friend loves?

I got confused why was he saying that.

Y/N: baby....why are you saying that now?

Taehyung: I.. I don't know..how Jungkook would react seeing us together....

I understood why was he crying now..Yes...Jungkook can react otherwise....

Y/N: baby....

Taehyung: Baby..you know he cried miserably after your departure. I have seen him yearning for you every single day. I have seen him got internally killed by his own doings. His guilt killed him. The old Jungkook is gone now. Now he has become a cold Jungkook. His heart has become cold as rock...he never talks to anyone other than work. He overworked  himself everyday. By doing this his health is also worsening. He doesn't sleep at night because he thinks you might come back to him and hug him to sleep. He cries at night seeing you nowhere.  He is traumatised of losing his own child and love. He never really attends parties, or promotional events. He only participate in songs. That's it. He doesn't even go to his house because he thinks that is not a house anymore only an apartment of few furnitures. There is no love and happiness.

He said and bursted into crying on my arms and I immediately hold him by my arms. Tears were flowing non stop from my eyes. I keep gently patting his back....

I don't know how I am feeling now. I had loved Jungkook without any boundaries but his deeds hurt me internally and separated his existence from my heart. That time my heart just couldn't bare that amount of pain, it needed comfort and love to heal. And I found that comfort and warmth in Taehyung's arms. I found immense pleasure in Taehyung's arms. I felt relieved and peace in Taehyung's love. I felt special, I felt extremely loved. I found my respect in his eyes, I found Taehyung who hold my hand and dragged me from darkness to brightness. I found Taehyung who took all my wounded heart broken pieces and attached them together and to build a new heart which only beats for him. He became my cure. I found Taehyung's trust in me, I saw his admiring eyes when he saw me. He never crossed his limits of getting close to me. Again he also suffered a lot for years because of losing me. But he didn't wanted to gain me because I was his best friend's wife. He wanted to see his best friend happy. And by doing all of these my heart have accepted Taehyung. I love only Taehyung.....I am living for him and only him...

On the other hand, I haven't forgotten the moments I have spent with Jungkook. Those are the most wonderful memories of mine and I will cherish them until death. No doubt Jungkook has a special in my heart. Because he was my first love. But right now the rest of my heart belongs to Taehyung. My internal love is for Taehyung now. Not Jungkook. But after hearing how miserably Jungkook suffered my heart felt pain. Because at a time he was a part of my heart. Again seeing Taehyung crying for his best friend breaks my heart. The situation is complicated. By saying all of this Taehyung has gained more respect from me. He could have lied to me or hide it but he told me the truth. I love him more now....

I pulled out and looked at my Taehyung....
I wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks and said,

Y/N: it's okay baby.. we will talk to him.. he will surely understand our situation...and if he loves me then he would be happy seeing me happy with you...hmm?

Taehyung: if..h..he..hates me..if..he breaks relationship with me..?

Y/N: Nothing will happen baby...I will talk to him....you trust me right?

He nodded vigorously and I hugged him buried my face on his neck and he did the same...

Taehyung: Baby, you will not leave me right?

I smiled seeing his insecurity...

Y/N: no baby...I will never leave you..hmmm..

He hugged me more tightly and I chuckled. I hope everything will be alright...

To be continued