Part 18

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was listening her outburst without saying anything because she was saying the truth.

Y/N: you said you loved her then why did you come here? WHY? YOU SLEPT WITH HER ISN'T IT? JUNGKOOK HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? YOU CHEATED ON ME. YOU CHEATED ON ME....

She yelled and tears were falling from her eyes. I couldn't see her like this. My heart was struggling due to pain. And most importantly I was the reason for her crying. Guilt was killing me from inside.

Y/N: you threw me away like I was a toy. You played with the toy then threw it away when you lose interest from the toy. You used me Jungkook for your pleasure.

Jk: no no baby ...please don't say that. I never used you for pleasure or desire. I loved you.

Y/N: ahhhh loved me

She chuckled sarcastically.

Y/N: stop your drama Jungkook please. I feel disgusted seeing you. I regret loving you. I regret the day when I fall for you. I regret falling for these eyes.

I was caught off guard by her bitter words. She never talked to anyone in this manner. But I guess some pains make people rough and stronger. She was expressing her sadness, anger, jealousy everything that she was suppressing inside her for a long time. I do deserve that.

Y/N: You threw away the girl that would do anything and everything for you. You threw away the girl that gave her all and trusted you with it. You threw away the girl that put her whole self into being there for you. You threw away the girl that saw the entire world in you. You threw away the girl that went through hell just to be with you. You threw away the girl that was willing to wait as long as it took until she could call you hers. You threw away the girl that stayed up at night, wondering if you were ok. You threw away the girl that continued to do so much for you even though she got nothing in return. You threw away the girl that didn't listen to bad things that others said about you. And that girl was me Jungkook.

She said and bursted into crying. I went to hug her but she gestured me to stop my acts with her hands. She cried there alone sitting at the bed. What happened to my life? It is destroyed. It was true she was with me in my good and bad times. But I cannot leave her like this. She lost our child. She must be in great pain. I will endure all her bitter words. But I have to stay with her now. I have to handle her. A tear escaped my eye to hear her words. I kept listening.

Y/N: this hands of yours belonged to me right then why did you have to touch other woman. Jungkook tell me one thing am I a bad wife? Did I become ugly or... I..I think Maybe I become fat right? Is she more beautiful? WHAT IS IN THAT WOMAN THAT I DON'T HAVE HUH..

she screamed the last part. Her words were hurting me from inside. She was breaking me from inside. My tears were flowing non stop. Feeling absolutely disgusted of myself. She was blaming herself. What have I made her? She was traumatised.

Y/N: if you loved me then you would have never done that. I tried to hate you but I STILL LOVE YOU. I STILL LOVE YOU. you ruined our purity. You have shared our love. Didn't you feel ashamed to yourself that you shared my rights to other woman? Didn't you think of myself before touching that woman. I feel disgusted.

She said and hissed in pain. She had been through a lot of exertion while talking. I was about to go to her but she didn't let me go close to her. I saw she was passing out. Before I go to her to hold I saw a strong pair of veined arms wrapped around her figure securely. I looked to the person and saw Taehyung hyung. He was looking very worried for her. I saw someone held my Y/N in front of me. He was looking at her petite figure. I was standing there dumbfounded. Then the doctors came and checked her. They said she was mentally disturbed. She was traumatised. Besides her sudden outburst is also a reason for her passing out. Besides her body was still very weak.