Part 50

1 WEEK LATER

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am currently getting ready for today's concert. It is a big concert for us. Everything should be perfect. I looked myself at the mirror and remembered her smiling face infront of me and smiled due to that......I Don't know how she controls me by just her magical eyes, her gorgeous smile.....I looked down thinking about her and again turned my gaze to the mirror to see if everything is perfect or not. Everyone has left the dressing area. It is me alone here.

the moment my eyes looked at the mirror I felt my heart started racing seeing my love. She was smiling seeing me through the mirror, standing behind me. I turned to my back only to get a long comforting hug which I wanted for so long..my smile grew wider just to have her in my arms. I hugged her back and picked her up by holding her back. I cannot express how overwhelmed and happy I am now to feel her on my arms. She buried her face on my neck so did I. Her vanilla flavoured scent was making me weak. I pulled out to meet the most beautiful pair of eyes in the universe. Her eyes had tears seeing me. Her eyes were showing indescribable love. I feel grateful to be that person whom she loves. I never expected her love, that's why I didn't know how this things works between lovers.  But when she is returning her love, this feeling is new yet heavenly. Her fingers caressed my cheeks.....

Taehyung: baby...you here....

Y/N: it's your big day then I had to be here to wish you good luck.....

I smiled widely to her. She was still on my arms. What else do I want other than her. My whole world is in my arms right now.

Taehyung: Then wish me good luck.....

Y/N: hmmm best of luck my baby bear.

She whispered in my ears. Now definitely she is making me blush....

Taehyung: baby properly...nah

I whined and she laughed.....

Y/N: Ok......I know you will do great. I know you are the best.....I am always with you.....

She teased me...

Now she is testing my patience.....

I touched her lower lip with my thumb slowly caressing it.

Taehyung: You know that this isn't enough....

I smirked...and she giggled making my heart fluttered......

She leaned to my lips and pressed her soft lips into my mine and I felt my whole body just got shivers. I felt I was melting due to this.... it was the best good lucks I have ever received......her hands were on the collars of the shirt of mine. I kissed her back but this time more passionately to completely feel her. These are the best moments of my life. I felt my surroundings just stopped for a minute.....we kissed for so long....I couldn't control my balance while carrying her so I pushed her body on the wall while kissing her......her hands travelled to my collars to my cheeks softly caressing them..she was driving me crazy...

JK:  hyung....

We pulled out and got froze on our spot....... she got down and was still holding my hand. We turned to the side only to see a crying mess of Jungkook. Yes he was crying miserably as if his world flipped upside down.....I felt really guilty infront of Jungkook. His state was showing he was broken from inside brutally.

Taehyung: Jungkook...it.it's ...not wh..what you ...are..thi...thinking...

Words were not coming out from my mouth. She was still froze trying process what just happened....he was crying like a kid from whom I snatched his favourite toy. I never expected Jungkook to find out like this. Definitely this was inappropriate for him....I understood this scene is not acceptable to Jungkook at any cost....

Taehyung: Jungkook.......

I stepped forward to approach him....but he gestured me to stop...regret was increasing inside me. The bunny whom I was worried about, today because of my one mistake I have hurt him more. He will never forgive me. Tears started coming from my eyes.. First his love is in my arms then he saw us in this position...he will probably hate me now..

Taehyung: Jun.....

I retried to approach him...

JK: JUST STOP.....JUST STOP...PLEASE

He screamed at me for the first time....I was taken aback by his actions....but his outburst is expected right now.

I still tried to go to him.....

JK: I SAID JUST STOP WILL YOU???!!!!??

he said and pushed me with all his strength and I couldn't control balance and fall on the ground.......

Y/N: TAEHYUNG!!!!!!

I winced in pain and she kneeled down to me...to see if I am ok or not. Her eyes had tears... and was showing worry....

I looked at my little Jungkook who just pushed his own hyung...I felt hurt but I deserve his hate....his eyes were showing a lot of pain which can't be described...his eyes not showing any kind of regret for pushing me...I was about to get up.....

JK: I LOVED HER HYUNG!!!!  I LOVED HER.....I LOVE HER HYUNG.......

he kept saying which was increasing my guilt.....
He came to me and held the collar of my shirt...I was shocked seeing my Jungkook wanting to hurt me.....tears were flowing from my eyes....

Y/N: JUNGKOOK LEAVE!!!!!I SAID LEAVE HIM.....

He froze on his spot seeing his love screaming at him....

He left my collar and looked at her....

Y/N'S POV

I still cannot process what just happened....but I cannot see my Taehyung getting hurt. Of course I was sad seeing Jungkook crying. He had seen the ultimate closeness between me and Taehyung and misunderstood us. The truth shouldn't be revealed like this. It must have hurt Jungkook a lot but he cannot hurt my Taehyung...

I got up so as Jungkook.....

Taehyung got up also....

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING? HUH..HOW CAN YOU HURT MY TAEHYUNG HUH? TELL ME....

Jungkook got froze on his spot and couldn't able to take the truth....his love talking about her love. He couldn't process that I had moved on. He wasn't prepared to hear My Taehyung from my mouth..he didn't expect to hear that I love someone else.....he turned around leaving me and Taehyung alone on that room....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I ran and ran. I ran as fast as I can. I just want to escape this situation. I just want to forget the scene which happened infront of my eyes. I am just feeling ripped from inside. As if someone tered my heart. And the pain was unbearable. The pain was more than her leaving me alone....

I was feeling extremely guilty for hurting my own hyung.....I could never think of hurting him...he is my best friend, my brother, my family.....

I am crazily crying right now....I don't know what to feel now. As if my feelings are collapsing. I don't know what to feel. On one side, I saw my love with another man.....again on the other side, I saw my own hyung with my love. I am feeling betrayed, I feel rejected, I feel guilty, I feel hurt ,I feel lost .....

Besides seeing my love defending hyung by saying he was hers. It is just breaking me from inside. I feel nothing is left inside me now.....

Does she love him? why did she kiss him? She fall out of our love...she moved on....she forgot me that quickly...her love changed...she loves someone else now. But she loves Taehyung hyung.....

I kept thinking about all that stuff and rushed to my room. I locked the room door and bursted into crying while kneeling down. I just cannot stay here. I need to get out of here. Why the hell my heart is paining that much....

I cannot bare it now. The girl I was yearning to see just once is someone else's now. She is my hyung's.. she belongs to someone else. I am feeling something heavy inside by telling myself all of this.

I screamed more and more.....I just want to end this situation now...that's it....I quit......

To be continued