Tokyo pt 1

"Wow my parents really did a great job with the apartment" Ishiko thought to herself while looking around and unpacking her stuff.

It was an ideal apartment, not too large and yet not too small, it had one room, a kitchen and a living room with a couch. The decor was minimalist and comfortable.

Next day
Nekoma High School

The school was around ten minutes waking distance from Ishiko's apartment, she chose to not ride a bike and let in the beauty of the city, with its skyscrapers and so much ongoing traffic, everyone was immersed in their own world here, and Ishiko felt at peace amongst all this.

"Hmm, let's see what this camp has in for me, I hope it is worth leaving my volleyball practice for" Ishiko said while observing the people around the campus and strutting to the administration building. (Yes strutting as our girl is a bad bleep and has an aura of a powerful queen).

 (Yes strutting as our girl is a bad bleep and has an aura of a powerful queen)

In class

"Hello my name is Oikawa Ishiko, I am in second year and I am from Aoba Johsai high school. My favourite subject is chemistry and my hobbies are volleyball. Thank you" Ishiko said during her turn in introductions.

"Hey, my name is Ito Viktoria but you can call me Vika,  I'm from Karasuno high school, we are in the same prefecture" a shy black haired girl sitting beside ishiko spoke.

"Hey, i think I have heard about your school in the tournaments but I don't think I've played against them yet, anyways, nice to meet you too" Ishiko replied while smiling.

"Alright we are going to have a quiz before starting this camp to see what level you are on and it will also help us to put you in groups of two; one girl and one boy, you will be in the same group until the end of the camp and other than the competition for scholarships which is at the end of this camp, your teamwork would also be taken in note for your end grade" The teacher told the class.

"What?? They didn't tell us beforehand about this test and what's the deal with this group thing?" Vika said clearly tensed.

"Hmm, this group thing is troublesome, I don't want to end up with a jerk." Ishiko replied

"Wait aren't you worried about the surprise test??"

"They are going to ask questions form the previous grades, if you have a basic knowledge of the subjects than no matter how the question is framed you can answer it pretty easily" Ishiko replied nonchalantly

"Damn, that's some confidence, please give some to me too"Vika replied making Ishiko laugh and soon both were too immersed in the test.

After the test

"Alright so now your ranks will be announced and accordingly you will be placed in a group of two" the teacher announced.

One by one people were getting assigned into groups. Vika was grouped with a guy who was in a basketball team and both placed in the middle ranks.