The mission

The next day Ishiko did not have that many classes so decided to practise with the girls team in the afternoon.

She knew she had to apologise to the guys for her attitude yesterday.

She wasn't mad at Kuroo, she would've done the same thing to win. He just saw the best approach and made the most of it. There was nothing wrong with that.

She was practising some receives as she saw the bed headed male cooling himself off after practise.

She took a five and went over to him.

She was about to greet and apologise but all Kuroo did was smirk and grin at her.

"Like what?? She perfectly understood that he didn't do anything wrong but to be so cocky after knowing that I was probably hurt yesterday, that's just inhuman." Ishiko thought to herself.

" Ishiko thought to herself

"That dumb bed head... I wish I could knock that smirk right off his face!" She said to herself while stomping back to the court.

"Oikawa san! Your serve!" A girl handed Ishiko the ball.

"Who does he think he is Huh? I mean at least be a gentleman about it, he didn't even ask me if I was okay the whole day! The whole day! And here I thought he was uncomfortable, humph!" She was still murmuring to herself while taking her place.

"I know I messed up but how can he just laugh at me and mock me like this, I will definitely show this cocky mf what I can do, Huh dumb bed head" she thought as she spiked the ball and it was called as out.

"Tch, concentrate Ishiko!" She said as she went back to get some water.

Ishiko didn't notice the silence that was there after her spike, it made everyone freeze for a minute and look at the petite girl who was unaware of what she just did.

Kuroo'S pov

I saw Ishiko coming to me with a guilty look, probably to apologise. It wasn't a big deal tbh, but seeing that she was so upset and bothered about this, I mean she had this same look throughout the class, it made me a little mad.