Women

Ishiko saw kuroo at the library bench, his nose in the book before him. She took a deep breath and walked up to him.

"Umm..hi"

"Oh, you're here! Hey!"
She was rather taken aback by how enthusiastic and normal kuroo looked, maybe she was just overthinking all the stuff then.

"How's your eye"

"You still pretty to me so I guess it's fine" he winked and got back to his book

Minutes passed and Ishiko still felt weird, she just had to tell kuroo what's on her mind. This just "forgetting about it" wasn't her forte.

"Kuroo I need to tell you something, and just please listen first and promise you won't hate me"

Kuroo felt his heart drop but just nodded.

"I like you, like very very much, you make me happy and content and pretty and, and most importantly, you make me want to play, you've played a large part in my this journey or whatever you want to call it. But, but I've come to the realisation that if I want to do it right, I need to sort out my stuff and actually do it right"

"I cannot lose you, you are too precious for me, so I want to ask you, will you be with me, as a friend and not just as a boyfriend, as anything you want to be when I go back home? I know it's not right by you but you deserve all the love and I don't want to be the person who fails at it just coz I'm far away or in a diff place rn"

Kuroo stood shocked at Ishiko's words, mostly because he didn't knew she thought so much about him. He then smiled and ruffled up her hair a bit.

"I will never let go of you chibi chan, even if it's now or 20 years later, you are important to me and I would never want to stand in your way of growing, so even if you go to the other side of the world, you'll still have your bedhead by your side"

"You mean dumb bedhead right?" Ishiko said smiling while wiping a tear from her cheeks.
.
.
.
.
"So listen, I wanted to take you for a trip after tomorrow's test" kuroo said while walking Ishiko home

"Where?"

"I'm thinking of a trip to the mountains and the beach, what do you think?"

"Kuroo, the mountains AND the beach? These two things are very far apart ya know?"

"What? You chickening out Oikawa?" He said grinning

"Wha! No! Alright tomorrow after the test let's go!!"
.
.
.
.
Ishiko felt weird.

She looked at the volleyball Bokuto got her as a parting gift, which was funny and cute at the same time, but then she looked at the books in front of her.

Buzz buzzz

"Hey honey! How are you!!"

"I'm good mom, hey mom, can you put me on speaker , I wanna speak to you and dad about something"
.
.
.
.
It was already time for her to leave for school and she got her overnight bag to go to the trip right after school.

She came out of her apartment to a handsome bedhead waiting for her.