Think about someone new

After running for about ten minutes Ushijima came to the cafe Ishiko mentioned. He entered and almost immediately identified the small girl.

Ishiko was just done texting Toru about getting home a bit late today

Ishi 💜 hey can you cover for me today I'll be home by dinner time.
Toru❤️ are you for real? I was going to ask you to do the same. I was planning to go to Iwachans to watch some movies.
Ishi 💜 Bitch you better stay home. And we all know what kind of movies you and Hajime watch.
Toru❤️ Hey game plays also count as movies okay?!!! Btw where the hell are you? You are not in the gym, I just checked.
Ishi 💜 you are really becoming more and more creepy day by day.

Ishiko thought hard for a moment. She didn't like to lie to her twin. It was both mentally and emotionally draining for her. She took a deep breath at typed

Ishi💜 I'm meeting Ushijima san.
Toru ❤️ I knew your standards were low but not that low. Better get me something for being the best big brother ever. Ciao

Ishiko was a bit startled at the reaction. It seemed that Toru took it as a joke.

"Oikawa san"

Ishiko turned around to see a heavily breathing Ushijima. She felt a bit giggly to see the giant huff but controlled herself.

"So, I wanted to apologise for my behaviour the other day. It was rude of me talk to you like that" Ishiko said taking a sip of her hot choco.

"It was rude of me to talk about your teammates like that. Please accept my apology and relay it to them too"

Ishiko was shocked to see Ushijima apologise, but quickly stooped him to do a 90 degree bow in public.

"I was in no way undermining your teams ability. I think it's a great team. I was simply just stating how your athletic ability surpasses others. But I've been told that is not a way to say such things. I am sorry"

"It's alright. I reacted a bit too harsh. Let's keep this behind us and try to understand each other's perspective a bit more" Ishiko said with a smile

Ushijima also smiled at the girl