Oikawa Ishiko

Taking a bath before a big game would always calm me down, gave me a chance to think the game plan through.

Sitting in the bath tub I was deep into concentration till I heard the knock on the bathroom door

"oi! Ishi, you are not the only one in this house who needs a bath, hurry up I need to wash up too". 

"Then you should've come earlier boke, haven't you heard, you snooze you lose" I smirked after answering to my brother.

"I did message you when I would come back, don't think I don't know you purposely went in just when I would come back" toru said still banging on the bathroom door.

He was right lol, I wiped myself dry and came out of the bathroom.

"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see you've already got one" I sneered while passing by him.

"If I had a face like yours, I'd probably sue my parents" he said closing the door.

"We literally look the same, dumbass"
"He really is a piece of shit no joke" I thought to myself.

After an hour

"Hey are you free right now?" Toru said leaning on Ishiko's bedroom door.

"No I'm expensive"

"Hey, you know the village called, they'd like their idiot back, you better get going!" he said gesturing her to leave with his hands.

"If I threw you a stick, you'd leave right" Ishiko replied

"Alright now you've done it" he said while rushing to her bed. Ishiko took her defence position as well and in no time they were going at each other.

"What in hell is all this ruckus about? Don't you both have matches tomorrow?" Mom came to check in only to find the twins fighting as if they were in a gladiator match

They didn't hear her, they were too busy calling names and throwing punches.

" I said, stop it right now and get off each other" mom said in a scary low voice making the twins gulp and leave each other.

As punishment they were sent to the garden to practise tosses until they get too tired to fight.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Toru asked Ishiko.

"Yeah, a little bit, I don't want to lose to those tall ass Shiratorizawa girls"

"First, language and second, same."

Ishiko was a setter just like Tōru, although they were at each other's throats, volleyball was one thing they did without fighting every ten minutes, more likely tried to not fight.

"Hey I've become better on those serves I've been working on, wanna see?" Toru said

"Nope" Ishiko said knowing it would annoy her brother.