"Eh? Ishi san?"

"Wait you brought an extra set of clothes?" Ishiko said looking at Kuroo who was now brushing his teeth.

"Of course I didn't know if I would get back after working and I couldn't just go out in my school jersey"

"He is one smart dumbhead now isn't he, I need to be a little cautious around him, it's amazing how he thought of this beforehand" Ishiko thought to herself.

The two left to get some breakfast.

Now, even to Ishiko who was a pretty open minded person this scenario would be a little absurd.

Having a guy sleepover at your house, at a new city and now even hanging out with him the whole day. But it din't feel any weird, it was platonic so Ishiko didn't think much about it but Kuroo just snickered on how innocent the brown haired girl was.

At breakfast

"Ok so how about this place? I found out on the Internet that they have really good cakes" Ishiko said munching on her omelet.

"Those are just generic tourist places chibi chan, don't worry, I'll take you to see the under rated places in Tokyo today.

And the duo went about all the places one can see.

Ishiko was immersed in how beautiful Tokyo was, even with its busting traffic, it did have its own charm.

"Kuroo san!! Let's take a photo!!" Ishiko's said at the top of the Tokyo tower.

It was a fun and tiring day but Ishiko was still pumped about making some cakes as practise for Bokuto san

"Alright then! See you later Kuroo san!" She said as she waved the tall male from the bus window.

"Hmm, she sure has a lot of stamina for someone that petite" Kuroo smiled at the girl and waved back.

Back at the apartment

It was almost 9pm and Ishiko's kitchen was covered with different scents And powders of fruits and cake mixtures.

"Haha wouldn't mom be happy to see me managing everything so well alone" she said as she clicked a picture of the pastry she made and send it to her family group.

The bell rang and Ishiko took out her apron and went to get it.

"It better taste good, for you to have me come here so late, makes me wonder, if it really Bokuto san you like chibi chan?" Kuroo said while entering but getting ignored by Ishiko who was already at the kitchen table.

"Here, I made some strawberry cakes" she said as she presented them to him.

"They do look good, but I'll only taste them if you feed me chibi chan..." Kuroo said and Ishiko shot a disgusted look to him.