No so mutual feelings

"The fuck?" Ishiko mumbled at the tall guy in front of her. Never in a thousand years would she imagined to be in this situation

 Never in a thousand years would she imagined to be in this situation

"Umm who is that?" Annette asked her shocked club members

"That's Ushiwaka, he is the ace of Shiratorizawa, he is one of the top players in Japan"

"Alright.. but why is everyone so tensed?"

"Don't you know? Oikawa senpais brother and him have a long history of volleyball rivalry. Not the cute one tbh, it's pretty intense"

Ishiko and others who were outside heard the commotion in the club room. She composed herself and spoke.

"Ushijima san, I don't really understand what and why did you say what you said but I am not comfortable in you just showing up to our club and saying something like that in front of everyone, without considering my privacy."

Ushijimas expression showed a little bit of shock at the reality check by the small girl. He was about to speak but was interrupted by Ishiko.

"We've had a long day today and would continue to our team meeting. I'll be going first" she said looking at chika and Mei who both nodded and went into the club room with her, closing the doors on ushijima outside.

"Ok, he's gone now" one of the girls looked through the window.

Ishiko stood up and took her leave after she thanked everyone for today.

"Listen up everyone, not a word of this to anyone, this should be only between us club members and if I hear even one gossip about this I will find the one behind it and they will be thrown out of the club, alright?" In a fearsome tone Kanna said making everyone nodd without hesitation.

They had not experienced such amount of awkwardness and tension in the club.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, ushijima was confused, he understood Ishiko's pov but he never expected it.

Flashback to after Aoba johsai and Shiratorizawa practise game

"I must say cousin, I now understand your interest in this Oikawa girl" Emily said to ushijima

"I'm not interested in her, she is an excellent player like her brother and I respect that" he said nonchalantly

"Is that why you were watching the whole match hiding up there in the bleachers?" She said smirking at the now little flustered cousin.

"Well, good news for me if you aren't interested in her, because now I am, oh! Thinking of her with me makes me very happy, she would look good even with short hair wouldn't she?" Emily said imagining herself with Ishiko