Just the two of us

NSFW 18plus content!!!!!

"Oikawa san, would you mind practising with me?"

Ishiko turned around to see the nekoma girls team libero Uchiha Mei with a volleyball in her hand.

"Sure Uchiha san"

Mei had been helping Ishiko with her receive a lot and Ishiko acknowledged her skill and respected that.

"Hey lemme join you guys too!" Another nekoma player volunteered, probably a fiery first year.

"Okay I'll toss to you, Uchiha san I presume you'd be on the other end?"

"Alright"

The first year came running and jumped, but the ball just touched a little more than her fingers, and the half assessed spike was well received.

"Ayee, it was too long Oikawa san, how about you toss it a bit low?" The first year said

"Let's try a couple of times more, okay👌" Ishiko said with a smile leaving the other girl dumbfounded.

Ishiko's pov
She has a good height, I believe she can jump higher, let's see, if I get the toss a bit more higher each time, she can def adjust to the desired spot, yup, let's try it.

The next couple of tosses were the same, the player couldn't smack the ball with her palm and Mei was receiving it well.

"Aish, this is embarrassing" the first year thought to her self.

She took a deep breath and focused on the spot of the ball, she ran and jumped and the ball was right on the palm of her hand.

Uchiha received the ball but it just bounced off towards outside.

"Yasss!!" The girl high fives her friends and Ishiko.

"Once more!"
.
.
.
.
After scoring almost another six smashes, the ball was received and Ushiha looked at Ishiko and smirked, Ishiko smirking back.

"She is definitely good, her skill is on level with a national level player even if her speed is slow she has better perception even than Chika, she understood my technique which not only changed the height of the attack but also the power, damn, this is so cool!!!" Ishiko thought to herself.

"ALRIGHT 5MINUTES BREAK!"
The coach yelled at the boys team who had ongoing matches for the last hour or so.

Kuroo was soaked in sweat and went out to fill his bottle for water.

As he was outside the gym he felt a tug and was suddenly pushed into the old utility closet.

"Hey hotstuff" Ishiko purred in kuroos ear.

"Heyyyyyy, what are you doing here?" He replied barely able to catch a breath.

"I saw you working hard and thought you deserved a reward" she said as she pushed him towards the tower of mattress and kneeled down.