Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Warning: This is a dark romance not suitable for the faint of hearts or people under the age of 18.

It contains murder, torture, rape, abuse, manipulation, and obsessive love.

I'm not encouraging abusive relationships in any way. It's just fiction but real life is different from stories. So if you are in an abusive relationship, please, please get help.

Thank you for giving my book a chance.

Happy reading.💗

When I look back at seven years ago I see that I was too confident for my own good, I mean sometimes you feel you are invincible just because you have a little power and then everything falls apart when someone more powerful than you appear and fuck everything up.

Now that I'm looking in the mirror and seeing a body with lots of bruises, a collar on my neck, and chains that restricted me, I think how badly I fucked up. Destiny played with me and the idiot me thought that I was the one who is pulling the strings how foolish?

If you ask me whether I regret it or not I will say without any hesitation that I regret it with every fiber of my being but what can I do now that he captured me, he doesn't let me go and I can't do anything except listening to his crazy sweet nothings while he is dragging us both to hell.