Chapter 9: Nightmare

Warning: The story will get extremely dark from now on. Please proceed with caution.
And please beware I won't put a trigger warning in every chapter that might be too dark. This is a dark story so those chapters will be a lot.

Trigger Warning: Rape

Tiara's POV

I opened the door of Alexander's room. He is sitting on the edge of the bed looking outside the window.
"I think I told you to go to your fucking room." I shouted. I am angry. So angry.

How dare he? He ruined my moment with Johannes.

He looked unfazed by my shouting.
"Who is that bastard to you?" He asked.

My jaw clenched. He had never talked to me like that, Even when I first bought him, he didn't talk to me with that terrifying tone.

"It's none of your business. Don't forget your place." I almost screamed.

"My place, ha." He smiled but not a genuine one but a scary one.

He came towards me and grabbed my shoulders then threw me on the bed.
"What the hell are you doing?" I tried to be confident but my voice was trembling.

I am scared. I've never been this scared in my whole life.
"If you stop right now I will forget your insolence then we can be how we used to be but if you continue this scheme I will call the guards and you will be terribly sorry."

He laughed so hard as if I told him the funniest joke in the world.

"How we used to be, you said?" He was laughing hysterically.

"Oh my love, don't worry about the guards. Today is Sunday, did you forget? And even if they were here you think they could save you from me?"

His words brought true dread to me. Sunday is the day I always give everyone in the mansion free time for themselves to go to town or church. The only one who stays with me on Sundays is Frederick but I made him leave because I wanted to be alone with Johannes. It was a mistake. An awfully big mistake.

"Tell me, love. Who is that bastard to you? And you better don't lie because I will find out.

"Ale..."

He cut me off "Love?"

"Don't fucking call me that." I screamed with a shaking voice.
Suddenly my head hit the soft mattress. My cheek hurt.

One minute had passed when I finally register what was just happened.

He slapped me. He actually slapped me.

He grabbed my hair painfully, "Now answer me, love. I hate repeating myself but since it's you I will ignore your spoiled behavior. Who is he to you?"
I am shaking so hard. I want to lie because I know what he wants to hear but I'm sure he can tell I'm lying and he will get angrier.

"M-my lo-lover."

His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened. They aren't his usual sapphire blue eyes anymore. They are nearly black. He took a deep breath and said, "Did he fuck you?"

"What?"

"You heard me love. Answer the question."

"N-no, he di-didn't."

His eyes narrowed, "Really?"

"Yes, I'm telling the truth please believe me." I cried out.

"I believe you love. I'm so happy right now. I will be your first."

"First?" I repeated.

"Yes. The first one who fucks you." He explained.

"Nooo" I cried so hard. I was begging him with my eyes.

"Shhh, babe. It will be okay. I will be gentle if you behave."

He said this and tore my clothes. He started kissing my neck.

He was taking off my panties when I kicked him in the stomach and ran towards the door.

I almost grabbed the knob but he yanked me with my hair.
"You whore." He punched me in the face.

I think I heard the sound of something breaking. My nose was bleeding.

"You kissed that son of a bitch with so much passion but now you are acting like a saint. I wanted to be gentle with you but it seems you like it rough."
"Please."I begged but he didn't listen. He pinned me to the ground and rip off my panties.

"Beautiful." He murmured.

He squeezed my breasts and started sucking my right nipple.
He then caresses my cheek where he hit me.

"Look what you forced me to do. You should have just behaved."

He took off his clothes and his boxer.

He adjusted his cock between my legs.

"I wanted to make you wet and comfortable first, I wanted you to enjoy this as much as I do but since you tried to run away you should be punished. Don't you agree?"

I didn't say anything. I just cried.

"Love?" He said with a threatening voice.

I nodded.

"So as a punishment, I will fuck you when you are dry." He said.

I want to say something. I want to beg but He slammed into me so hard and violently.

"Ahhhhhhh" I think I heard the voice of my pussy tearing apart. The blood of my hymen dripped from my core.
He didn't wait for me to get used to his huge size, he just slammed into me again and again.

"Fuck" He hissed.

He took out his cock but before I could take a breath he slammed into me harder than before.

I could tell he was enjoying himself while I was crying like a mad woman.
At that moment I understood what Jonathan and Johannes told me. He was a monster. I thought I tamed him but it was just a delusion.

I felt a warm liquid pouring into my core.

He took out his cock just to slam into me three minutes later.

He came inside of me three times. No matter how much I begged. How much I cried. How much I screamed. He didn't care.

"Since it's your first time we will finish now, but in the future, I won't go so easy on you." He said.

I didn't say anything, I looked at the ceiling with blank eyes and things slowly turned blurry.

I knew then why all the people in the seven kingdoms called him bloodthirsty monster.