Chapter 6: Gift

Alexander's POV

I'm watching her as she ran away from the room. I'm mentally tired, so tired. I don't know what kind of future I will have and this weird woman is playing with my mind.
It isn't the first time I'm surprised by her actions in one day. They aren't noble at all.

First, she released my mother and siblings and then opened my slave collar.
I can forget all of that but this, taking care of me and fuck, doing what she did only ten minutes ago. She is confusing me.

She has no fear, even when I grabbed her neck. I can't tell what was wrong with her but I'm sure of one thing, that's not the way a noble lady would act.

I didn't think about it anymore as I fell asleep. My only long and good sleep in these two weeks.

One week has passed since I started living here. In this one week, I had never talked to Tiara properly. She just comes every night and takes care of my wounds but we have never talked more than one or two words. It became our routine and to be honest I'm enjoying it. I like her company but I don't know why. She is just a small brat. I don't know how old she is maybe sixteen or seventeen. I'd never liked young girls.

I think it is because I haven't anything to do so I enjoy being with someone. I'm a slave now but no one told me what to do in this one week. It isn't like I mind it. The thing that is bothering me is that Tiara didn't order me to sleep with her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sexually frustrated or something. I fucked so many girls in the slave chamber of course with their consent. And I was always good at controlling my sexual desires. It is my pride that is bothering me. I mean girls always threw themselves at my feet.
Sure I'm not a prince anymore but I still have a face that was beyond this world's standards. I don't extravagate. People sometimes called me Apollo in the past. And I was good at fucking. Oh so good and every woman in seven kingdoms know it.

I'm thinking every day why that damn brat didn't try anything with me yet when she paid that much for buying me.

When I first saw her I was sure that she bought me to be her sex slave but I don't know anymore.

I came down the stairs. It is seven in the morning. I looked out of the window. There she is, sitting on the grass under the peach blossom tree. She is reading a book like every morning. It is her routine. When she is reading, nothing can disturb her. I'm curious about what kind of books she reads that she never found out that I was watching her every morning.

Two hours passed as I watched her while she was reading. Sometimes she bit her lower lips. Sometimes she frowned. I memorized her every expression in this one week.

She looked at the sky and then stood. I went to my room immediately. I didn't know why I was hiding, it wasn't like I broke any of her stupid rules.

I was thinking when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." I said.

A maid came in, "Ma'am wants your presence in the dining room." She said.

I narrowed my eyes. This was the first time that she called me.

"What for?" I asked.

"Ma'am didn't say anything." She answered.

I stood and followed her. Then I asked something that I was curious about this whole week.

"Why do you talk to me formally? I'm a slave you know?"

"That was Ma'am's order. No one will disrespect you."

I'm surprised. What is she playing at?

She continued, "Besides all of us servants here were slaves before Ma'am bought and then released us."

"What?"

I almost shouted. I can't believe what I've just heard.

"Yes, Ma'am gave us a choice to go and live our life or work for her with a good salary. Some of us chose to leave but most of us stayed." She explained.

That was just like the choice she gave to my family. My family chose to stay because of me. But Tiara didn't give them the maid job. She made them do office work. To be exact she made my mother do office work. My six years old brother was studying literature and the art of war instead of doing what a servant should do. Who the hell teaches their enemy how to fight or wield a sword? And my four years old sister basically spends her days doing nothing except playing and eating and sleeping like a pig. I think they are happier here than where they were in the palace. When I asked her the reason, She told me that she didn't want to make my mother embarrassed since she was royal before. And that my siblings are too little to shoulder any responsibility. She even said that she will teach my sister how to use a sword and fight too if she wants but she should grow up a little first. I was surprised then but now I'm shocked.

Which noble in her right mind spends money on a slave to just free them like that?

I was thinking about her reasons when we reached the dining hall.

"Oh, you came. Come and sit." Tiara said.

I frowned. She'd never wanted me to eat with her.

"Come and sit. I have a gift for you." She said smiling.

I sat and started eating.

Oh, just if I knew how much her gift will change our fates.