Chapter 35: Force Or Choice

Alexander's POV

"You-your Majesty, what brought the great king and the pro-proxy of God to this hu-humble place?"

The kitchen's chef stuttered and prostrated in front of me.

"Get up and go out with your staff." I ordered coldly. I'm not in the mood to waste my time acknowledging him. Tiara surely is very hungry right now. I should make her Galaktoboureko soon.

"My king just order if you need anything we will prepare it for you."

"I said out you fucking waste. Out or I will behead all of you. I don't have time for your bullshits, my wife is hungry." I shouted this time. These ants don't know when to quit.

His eyes grew wide and he and all the staff ran away with their tails between their legs.

I started pouring milk into the pot and added sugar and let it boil.

They won't understand. All the people in this palace don't understand what I and Tiara have. No one can understand the happiness and joy she brings to me every time I see her face.
I heard all of these people talking about us behind our back. Their nasty words are still fresh in my mind.

"The King has a new plaything. Did you see her?"

"I saw the wench. She is pretty. Do you think the king will share after he is done with her?"

"Haha. Our king is benevolent he will definitely share but not with lowly people like us."

"Did you hear about His Majesty's whore. She thinks she is so much better than us. Just watch how the king will throw her away. Who knows maybe I replace her in the near future."

"That seductress cast a spell on His Majesty. She will destroy us and our kingdom. Mark my words."

I shook my head to make these thoughts go away. Every time I hear these words I want to destroy everything. At first I thought killing them will solve the problem but after piling up a few corpses I found out It has no effect. The people who think I can't touch them because of their power, status, money, or beauty will still talk. I can't shut all the nobles. I can make the country blood bath but if I do make this kingdom a pool of blood, normal citizens and commoners will get hurt not that I care but they love Tiara and Tiara loves them too.

It's my own fault. I brought her here like a trophy. Like a thing that can be owned and now no matter how much I treat her with respect and care about her no one believes that I'm sincere. The label of the king's whore and plaything will always remain on her in this state.

That's why I'm going to fix my mistake at the banquet I'm going to hold for our child.

I added more sugar to the dessert. She is craving sugar more than anything since she got pregnant. It should be a girl. I'm certain. The first female ruler of Labuty. Our pride and joy.

When I finished making the dessert. I cut it into small pieces so Tiara can eat it easily. I placed them on a bone china plate.

I came out of the kitchen.

"Son." I heard the voice I wasn't too interested in hearing, despite that, I turned and looked at the elegant woman in front of me. The hardships of seven years ago have their effect on her but she is still as beautiful as the blinding sun. The previous queen of Labuty Dian Lavier. Before I meet Tiara I thought she was the most beautiful person in this world but now I know, if she is the sun, Tiara is the whole universe. My fucking universe.

"What do you want mother that you came out of your solitude?"

"You still don't know how to treat your mother with courtesy. I need to talk to you."