Chapter 15: Returning The Gift

Trigger Warning: Male-on-male rape

Tiara's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. My body is a mess. Everywhere are the hickeys that he gave me. My cheek is red from his slap.

I got ready. To my surprise, everything that I need is in the room. From the environment, I can tell this was Alexander's chamber but he prepared everything for me from the expensive clothes to the makeup materials. It means that he wants to keep me here, in his chamber. It is unusual for a king to share a room with a woman. Women except for the queen stay at harem and even the queen has her separate chamber.

I couldn't find any clothes to hide his bite marks so I wore the most suitable dress to cover my body but still that was no use. I sat at the edge of the bed and was waiting for him when he came back.

He looked at me and grinned. It seemed that he liked his marks on me. I looked back. I didn't realize it sooner because of my fear but he grew up so much he is taller and more handsome than before. His face is rougher and his eyelashes are longer. He is more manly. He indeed resembles apollo.

"Come here pet." He ordered.

I frowned. He had never called me that before and I don't like it a bit. I'm not an animal.

I stood and went to him. He looked at me from head to toe with intense eyes.

When his eyes fell on my left hand, he frowned.

"Took that damn thing off."

"What?" I said and followed his gaze.
He was looking at my engagement ring.

"I said took it off." He shouted.

"No. You took everything from me. Let me have this one. Please."

"You know what? Fine. Keep it. I will let you keep another thing too. Your friend's head."

I shivered from his threat and took off the ring immediately.
He extended his hand and I placed the ring in his palm.

"It's better now. " He said.

He started walking and I followed him.

We went from the west of the palace to the east. It was a long walk. The palace was so huge even bigger than Scarlet kingdom's royal palace. Every servant looked at me with curious eyes. I'm embarrassed by my hickeys. When Alexander felt my discomfort he looked at the servants with threatening eyes. They lower their gaze at the instant.

We reached a black door. Two men were guarding the door. I assumed that it was the door of the dungeon. We went downstairs. The picture of seven years ago came to my mind. My gift and the torture.

I'm afraid. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Of course returning the favor, Pet."

We went to a small cell. It was dark but when my eyes were used to the darkness, I saw his so-called gift.
A man is chained to the ceiling. He is badly beaten and his face is a mess. He is hardly breathing. But I can recognize him.

"Johannes." I screamed.

I tried to reach him but Alexander held my arm tightly.

Johannes is barely conscious and he doesn't seem to realize my presence.
"Let me go. Let me go." I cried hysterically.

"Calm down pet. The show hasn't started yet."

He made me sit on a chair and tied me to the chair.

He then went toward Johannes.
"Don't you dare touch him?" I screamed.

He laughed, "You never learn. Do you? I dare. I'm the fucking king."

He said this and grabbed a whip and started whipping Johannes.

I was screaming, begging him to stop but he just used more force.

Johannes lost consciousness.
"Please. He is already at his limit." I begged.

"You are right. I should reward him for his tolerance." He grinned.

"Come here." He said to the three guards who were present in the cell.
They obeyed.

"Fuck him." He said.

I didn't understand what did he mean by that but when the guards stripped, I understood everything.

"Noooo." I screamed louder than before. My voice echoed in the small cell.

I watched as one of the guards slammed his penis into him from behind. Johannes woke up from the pain, hardly understanding what was happening. He screamed like crazy.

Another guard rammed his penis into Johannes' mouth. Fucking his mouth.
They took turns as Johannes' voice became hoarse from all the screaming. The blood was pouring from his anus.

After everything was finished, he lost consciousness again.

I was crying loudly all this time.

"You are finished with him. Please let him go now." I said.

"Letting him go? No way. Things finally became interesting. And you think if I let him go, he can live with this shame. He will kill himself anyway. I'm doing him a favor by killing him myself." He said sarcastically.

"What do you want anymore? You got your revenge. You took everything from me. Please let him go. I'm begging you."

"Begging? I was begging too. I begged you to let me stay by your side. I begged you to don't abandon me. But what did you do? You let go of my hand. You betrayed me." He roared.
Before I could answer he pulled out his sword and cut Johannes' manhood.

He woke up and cried from the pain. He screamed until he had no voice to scream anymore. Then he went to sleep. An eternal sleep.

I was crying as my love died in front of me.

Alexander came toward me and untied me. I didn't spare him even one glance. I hate him. I hate him with all my being.

I can't stand up. I'm so exhausted. Alexander lifted me and hold me in his arms, taking me to his room. I'm disgusted by his touch.

There is no turning back for both of us. The day I abandoned him the pieces of destiny had been shattered.