Chapter 15

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15k views, it really means a lot ❤️.

Don't forget to VOTE!!

Heads up: short chapter

****

No one's POV

"Goodnight dad."  Cole said before getting himself comfortable. "Goodnight son, I love you."

"Love you too."

It was only a few seconds that passed when Xavier left his son to sleep before he went to go put his daughter to bed as well. A few minutes later Cole heard a sound coming from Reyna's room.

He quickly but quietly tiptoed to the door that connected their rooms before opening it. He saw his little sister sitting in front of her door, trying to listen to the conversation going on outside. "What are you doing Reyna?" He asked before he sat next to her.

"Mommy and daddy are fussing." She whispered out while wiping the small tears from her cheeks. I'm sure that nobody enjoyed hearing their parents argue but it pained Cole to watch his sister cry, knowing he couldn't do anything to help.

"Why?" He asked, Reyna shrugging her shoulders in response.

"Daddy doesn't want mommy to get a job." Cole did the only thing he could do to comfort his sister which was give her a hug. After a few seconds they no longer heard Xavier and Axarii yelling at one another.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Cole asked, Reyna nodding her head before following him into the room.

"Goodnight Cole." Reyna spoke softly before she allowed the sleep to consume her. "Goodnight Rey." He replied before he found himself drifting off to sleep.

****

Unknown POV

"You had one job. One fucking job yet you couldn't even do that! Why the hell is Axarii back, with two little brats by her side?! You know what this means right?" The guy shouted out before kicking over the nearest thing which was a trash can.

"You're pissed off? What about me? Now that the bitch is back into Xavier's life she not only messed with your plans but with my future!" The woman spoke out before she chocked out a sob.

Is this bitch for real?

"He won't even look at me anymore! What am I going to do now... It would've been easier if she didn't end up being pregnant. What if... I handle her then Xavier will see that he needs me? But I'd have to deal with those two little brats another time." She spoke out before a grim smug made its way onto her face.

Before she could say another word I found myself with my hand around her throat, her clawing at my hand as her eyes watered.

"What have I told you hmm? You lay one finger on her or the kids and I will personally end you. Now sit the fuck down and listen." I said before dropping her back down while she coughed like a madwoman.

"The plan was and currently is to get Xavier away from Axarii before we handle him. We all know that's never gonna happen, unless another man steps into the picture. I've already put my plan into motion, so far it's going well. We're not resulting in violence just yet." I added.