Chapter 12

Don't forget to VOTE!

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while... I just recently had a birthday and practically celebrated for three days straight lol. But I'm back now and currently in the process of figuring out a scheduled time for updating this story. When I do, I will let you guys know. Hope you guys enjoy!

"Munchkin."

I was currently looking at the teary eyes of my father. At first I thought he was on the verge of crying because seeing me only brought back the pain of what he lost. I was slightly shocked when he had pulled me in a tight embrace.

It took me a few minutes to regain composure before I hugged him back. Looking past his shoulder I see both Yumi and Bryant looking our way, Bryant avoiding eye contact while Yumi has her mouth covered as tears streamed down her face.

Who the fuck died in here?

Once we pulled away from one another I watched him look over to Winston and the kids, mostly Reyna and Cole. Before he could say anything Cole walked in front of him with Reyna following behind.

"Grandpa please don't be mad at mommy. She's a good girl." Reyna said, Cole nodding in agreement.

A small chuckle was made from my father as he wiped the tears from his cheeks. "Looks like he wasn't lying after all..." I heard my brother mutter out, Yumi completely ignoring him. As soon as we walked in I was tackled by my older sister.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?" Glaring at her as I rubbed the arm she had pinched.

"That was for leaving without telling me over four years ago but that's not all. We then find out by Winston's parents that you were pregnant. You can't keep running from your problems Axarii!" She exclaimed dramatically causing me to roll my eyes.

"You don't know what went down around that time so don't try to coach me on what I should've and shouldn't have done. This is my life, not yours just in case you forgot." I replied before pushing her away.

This is what I didn't miss.

Every time shit happens and goes sideways Yumi likes to play the mother role and boss me around. I'm a grown fucking woman who no longer takes shit from anyone. Before she could respond she looked down at the small figure that stood at her legs.

"Auntie Yumi, please don't yell at mommy." Reyna said with a serious expression across her face. The look of surprise on my sister's face made it hard for me to keep it together. "I- I didn't mean to yell at mommy... I was just upset with her not telling me anything." I watched the two stare at one another before Rey had jumped into her arms giggling.

Looking over to Cole, I see him and my brother glaring at one another. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You are a mean uncle. Why are you mad at mommy?" Cole accused as he pointed towards him. When he asked why Bryant was mad at me we both looked at one another, me looking at him in wonder.

The way he was acting I could tell that he had a few words for me but I didn't know why he was so pissed... Yumi and my dad didn't seem that angry with me.