Chapter 8

Just a heads up... some may not like this chapter and feel like things are moving too fast, sorry it is what it is. This story is not based on a true story nor is it based on the way females should act, it's just for fun!

Don't forget to VOTE!

Axarii's POV

Why is it so hot?

I tried kicking the covers off of my heated body but nothing happened. I groaned softly before deciding on opening my eyes.

Opening them, I found the reason to why it's currently hot as hell. Xavier was the source of it all.

His legs tangled with mine, his firm bare chest pressed against my back, one hand resting on my lower stomach while the other groped one of my breast.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized the situation I was in. I tried freeing myself from his grip but he wouldn't budge. His arms were wrapped around me tightly. I kept calling his name to wake him up as I continued my plan to escape. I soon stopped as I felt one of my nipples being pinched the more I pulled away, causing me to let out an small moan.

"Xavier let go of me! I know you're awake, the kids could come up here at any minute." Squeezing my eyes shut as I felt something hard press itself on my back. I then heard him groan lowly as he moved slightly.

"Love, the door's locked from last night." I stiffened from feeling his warm breath on my neck. His voice being deeper than usual due to him waking up recently. He peppered a few kisses down my neck.

"I don't care if the door is locked. You need to let me go, I want to shower." I tired getting up again but didn't succeed as he pulled me back to him. I looked up at him to see him smirking down at me, making me even more annoyed.

"We'll shower together then." I looked at him in disbelief before I started laughing like crazy, ignoring the look he was giving me. After I calmed down I back at him to see he was staring at me with an serious expression.

"Wait... you're being serious?" I asked. He didn't reply and continued to stare at me. I frantically shook my head before I tried getting away from him. I sighed in relief as his grip loosened and he got up, but that quickly changed once I felt him pick me up as if weighed nothing. I whisper-yelled for him to put me down as he threw me across his shoulder and walked towards the bathroom.

"I'm not showering with you!" I began clawing at his back and earned myself a hard slap on the ass. I jumped in shock and slightly whimpered at the stinging pain and pleasure that coursed through me.

Once we were in the bathroom and near the shower Xavier had put me down. I immediately turned around and walked back towards the door. Xavier grabbed onto my arm before I could get far and pulled me back. I opened my mouth to yell at him again but he cut me off.

"Please." We stared at one another for a few seconds before I sighed and walked past him to turn the water to an appropriate temperature.

I then looked back at him to see him pulling down his underwear before I quickly turned around and got into the shower, Xavier following behind a few seconds later.

The both of us now fully soaked from the shower head connected to the wall, I grabbed one of the loofah's but Xavier was quick to snatch it from me.

"What are you-"

"I want to wash you." He cut me off, something he's always done. I tried taking it back but he moved it from my reach, turning my back towards him as I tried getting a different one.