Chapter 1

Don't forget to vote and comment on any errors.

Hope you enjoy!

About five years later...

Axarii's POV

"Please no more! I swear I won't do it again!" He yelled out while running around the house, away from the two little stooges.

"Give me my pop tart Winnie!" Reyna yelled as she attacked him while Cole gave up on helping her and went to get another pop tart.

"It's uncle Winston not Winnie! And I can't because I ate it..." He whined.

I grabbed Reyna before she had the chance to get a hold of his hair again. "Reyna go put on your shoes and I'll go get you another pop tart, no more pulling hair got it?"

"Kay." She muttered, attempting to stomp towards her room. I helped Winston up before I slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch Axarii! What the-" He began.

"Potty mouth." Cole said pointing at Winston with one hand while the other held his strawberry pop tart as he walked in the room like some thirty-year-old man.

Cole was a spitting image of his father while Reyna was a spitting image of me. Reyna is sweet but sassy while Cole is playful but likes to think he can tell me who I can hang around.

He acts way too old for his age and it scares me.

"Whatever little man." Winston said as he walked over to Cole and messed up his hair which earned him a little slap on the arm. "I'm not little!"

After I had Cole slip on his shoes and help Reyna with picking out toys to bring, I went into my room to finish getting ready for work before Winston showed up. I slipped on a cream blouse and black skirt that reached above my knees before I put on a pair of black flats and left my room to check on those two.

I walked to Reyna's room to see her watching as Cole put some of her toys in her bag before he gave it back while Winston was trying to apologize to Reyna while she ignored him.

But she quickly forgave him once he acted like he was crying. After they hugged and he promised her a play date he then walked over to me.

"You know, Cole asked me when his dad would stop being mad and come visit them." Winston muttered, eyeing me warily. I looked over to Cole who was talking to Reyna about seeing Sophie again, my other best friend who was going to be watching them.

I sighed out before helping them both get ready before we left after saying bye to Winston. Winston comes over every morning to make sure I don't need any help since I'm a lonely 25 year old single parent, as he likes to put it.

He bothers me about finding a man every chance he gets but I doubt a guy would even want to tend to kids that are not his.

It only took me a few minutes before I was parked in Sophie's driveway helping my two munchkins out of the car. Cole was the first to knock on the door and after a few seconds the door swung open with Sophie smiling brightly at the two.

"Auntie Sophie!" They exclaimed.

"My favorite niece and nephew! I've missed you guys so much!" She laughed.

"We're your only niece and nephew." Cole said.

The two then ran in after hugging me goodbye and Sophie pulled me into a tight embrace.