Bonus Chapter 2

Don't forget to vote!

¥¥¥

Last bonus chapter!

Axarii's POV

The kids and I were heading over to Winston's house for a little get together. Xavier had a few meetings to attend so he couldn't make it.

Although... he seemed rather glad to have those meetings.

"Mommy will there be kids there like me?" Serena asked.

"I'm not sure baby, uncle Winnie didn't tell me who else was going to be there." I told her.

After a few moments we were in front of Winston's house, Serena being the first one at the door. On the fourth knock there was a little boy that opened the door who looked to be the same age as Serena. He stepped to the side, letting us in.

Who's kid is this?

"Hey what's your name? My name is Serena Knight!" She asked the boy after Cole shut the door behind us.

"My name is Zayden." He told her. He kind of reminded me of Cole when he was around that age, always trying to be serious. Before I knew it Serena grabbed onto Zayden's hand before running off.

Cole and Reyna laughed at how shocked Zayden looked but he followed her anyway. I still can't believe how time has passed so quick. Cole and Reyna are now 10 years old and Serena is 7. I left my little 6 year old with my sister since he wanted to stay home.

The three of us walked into the living room where I saw a lot of familiar faces. "Axarii!" I turned around to see Sophie making her way to us. As soon as I was in her reach she hugged me tightly.

"How is my sister doing? I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed. "I'm doing great, and I've missed you more." She then brought Cole and Reyna in for a group hug, asking how they've been.

"Where is little Miss Feisty?" She asked, causing me to laugh at the little nickname she has for her. "She's somewhere running around with a boy." I told her.

She looked confused for a moment before she spoke, "With a boy? Who- oh you mean Zayden?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Who's child is that?"

"That's Winston and Grayson's child." She told me.

Cole looked just as shocked as me, Reyna not really caring. "Grayson?" I asked, she nodded her head.

"Girl where the hell have you been? They've been talking for a good minute now. Hell, they're getting married in about two months!" She exclaimed.

"Well Winston did tell me he was talking to someone a few years ago... and that things were getting serious. But he never told me who it was." I explained.

Why didn't he tell me that it was Grayson he was talking to?

"Oh, well he probably thought that you would've been against the idea of them being together since... you know." She spoke out, looking over and the two next to me.

"That's so old Sophie! Grayson and I weren't actually a thing. Now I feel like a bad friend." I pouted. A small laugh escaped from her before she wrapped an arm around me, reassuring me that I wasn't a bad friend.

"Man... I wouldn't have ever guessed Grayson to be interested in men." I told her after Cole and Reyna went over to a group a kids around their age.

"I feel you, I was kind of shocked myself. When I first met him I could tell that he was a little old flirt. So when Winston told me about them talking I was skeptical at first." She admitted.

After a few moments Winston came into our view. He greeted a few people before making his way over to us. "Sophie! Axarii! How are my sisters doing?" He asked before pulling us in a group hug.

"I'm doing good. How about you Mr. Santiago?" I asked him, hinting Grayson's last name. He then looked at me in shock, backing away slightly.

"What... how did you-" He began, lost for words. Sophie laughed at how he was acting before speaking.

"How could you keep you being engaged and having a child a secret from Axarii? That's pretty rude dude." She muttered out the last part.

He then looked at me with a sad expression on his face, "Arii I'm so sorry... I was afraid that you'd hate me and-" I held up my hand, stopping him.

"It's okay Winston, really. I get that you thought I'd hate the idea of you two being together. But that's all in the past, Xavier and I are married with an army of kids. That's all I want." I spoke out truthfully. A small smile formed on his face before he hugged me again.

"So, have you met my son yet?" He asked with excitement."

"I did, he's quite the gentleman. He opened the door for us. Oh yeah and Serena definitely kidnapped him somewhere." He chuckled in response.

"That's my niece." He spoke out proudly.

The three of us talked about our lives. I told them how Xavier and I were doing. Winston talked about him and Grayson while Sophie talked about her new boyfriend.

"Sophie's got a boyfriend!" Winston and I teased, laughing as her face for red.

"Shut up! You're embarrassing me..." she hissed out as some people started to stare.

"I knew something was going on between you and Maddox!" I exclaimed.

Winston then gasped, "That means you two are gonna be sister-in-laws soon!" He spoke out.

"Woah woah woah! What do you mean soon? We've only been dating for a few months, let's not jump the boat too early." She muttered out.

I couldn't help but sigh out at her response, "Girl... one day I'm gonna strangle the life out of you." I stated, Winston agreeing.

****

The End.

Don't forget to vote!!!