Chapter 19

Don't forget to VOTE❤️!

****

"Why hello Raquel, long time no see!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

I could see her struggling to keep a neutral expression as she looked at me. "Ms. Miller... What a surprise to see you here. I haven't seen you since the time you were here to sign the divorce papers." She replied back.

I knew she was lying about not seeing me since the last time I was here, she saw me at that ball meeting I had to go to with Winston months ago.

I don't know why but it just pissed me off when she called me by my last name, not because Xavier and I were no longer married but because it felt as if she was mocking me, purposely reminding me that she's the reason behind our divorce.

I managed to keep the smile on my face as I purposely began moving my hips back and forth on Xavier's lap.

I quickly stopped my movement as I heard a low groan come from behind me before I felt his warm breath near my ear, "I don't know what you're doing.. but I suggest you stop before I take you right here right now in front of everyone." He spoke out lowly.

Looking up at the bitch to see her now fuming, practically throwing daggers at me while I smiled sweetly in return. Before I could say anything else Xavier had beaten me to it.

"What do you want Raquel? The three of us are kind of in the middle of something." He asked, boredom laced in his voice. A small snicker came from me as he said her name wrong.

When he mentioned three of us being in here that caused her to look around before she looked over in the corner, noticing Winston who was already staring at her weirdly. I didn't miss how she looked at him with what seemed to be fear?

"The fuck you looking at you strumpet?" He asked, the hatred clear in his voice as he glared at her. As I covered the laugh with a small cough I suspected her to say something back like always but instead she slowly looked away as she regained composure before looking back at Xavier with a seductive smile.

"It's Rachael, Zay.. you know that silly." She corrected before purposely showcasing her chest. I found myself clawing at the armrest on the chair when she called him by the nickname that I gave him years ago.

What ticked me off even more was the fact that he just allowed it, he wasn't doing shit about it. I mean why is she even working for him anyway?! Isn't flaunting yourself to your boss like what, I don't know.. against the rules or something???

Jealous much..

It's not that I'm jealous or anything.

I'm just making sure this bitch doesn't become the stepmother of my children. There's no way I'm allowing that to happen.

"I just came here to drop off these papers for next week's meeting... and I was wondering if there was anything you wanted in particular, anything special maybe?" She spoke out before twirling a finger in her hair like some preppy bitch in high school. Both Winston and I had a disgusted look on our face, him acting like he was about to vomit.

"Uh no. Just leave the papers over there on the counter, thank you." He shooed her, the smile on her face now turning into a scowl while her face heated up in embarrassment from being rejected in front of others.

After placing the stack of papers on the counter just as he instructed, she quickly left the room but not until she glared at me.

"Bye bitch!" I yelled out cheerfully.