ON THE OTHER END...

The students of U.A. continued on with their relentless training, since they could not operate with outside forces, they decided to spar with one another. People from the same classes, outside classes and even from the different blocks were all helping one another meet their true potentials, even the teachers were stacking their students against one another just to see which class would come out superior.

The students of 1A were definitely getting their work cut out for them, they've been training with their own block, the second year block and the third year block, all in all, coming out successful with some and failure with others. Some of their quirks have been tested with what some would consider their "natural enemies," meaning that they could not just go berserk with their quirks and had to make smart decisions to come out victorious.

Some had gasp this with full understanding and managed to maneuver their way out of harm's way and secure victory, others...not so much. If they had lost a battle, Mr. Aizawa would sit them down in the classroom and one by one, assess why they lost in the first place and how it could have been avoided, maybe even how they could have turned the fight to their favor.

This was to show them that if you are in the field and you come across a villian that your quirk doesn't really have an advantage over, you could still find away to take them down, or stall until backup arrived. Over the last month and few weeks, they had really learnt a lot from these exercises, but they felt like they could have found this out much sooner if a certain someone was there.

Midoriya could assess quirks just from observing them and quickly find their strongholds and weaknesses, he would have aced this topic if he was there, but alas, they could only wish him the best luck wherever he was and hope for his return. For the time being, they were going to have to use their own heads to get them through this, this was almost certain for Ochako.

She was definitely the most depressed out of all them that he hadn't been found, and grew more worrisome as the weeks flew by without any sign of him, just like a certain relative of his. But she continued to work strong, for him and for herself, she had developed his working mindset and always did things to the best of her ability, she liked his approach when it came to these things and naturally reflected them on herself.

It was at this point, she started to think about the time she met Toga, when she had her pinned to the ground and she said those strange things to her, the thing about wanting to become the person whom you like.

With Midoriya's long absence, the hole in her heart grew wider and wider, she began to regret not acting on her feelings when she first came to acknowledge them, her true feelings towards the boy. At first, she was confused, in denial and refusing to believe the obvious when it was right in her face, it was when he had been physically taken away from her was when she finally saw the light to these feelings.

She had missed him, she had liked him more than she let on, she loved him.

She was madly in love with her friend, that was why she liked to mirror him, that was why she was jealous when he was around more attractive women than herself, that was why she couldn't take her eyes off him when he was in action. The deep admiration that Toga was taking about was in fact, true, and now, he was gone.

It was her own fault for making his disappearance the only motivation she had to making her want to finally tell him, and it was going to be this that would be her downfall.

She only prayed to whoever was listening that he would safely return to her, and she would not make the same mistake again. The day she gets to see his face, is the day he will finally know all that has been building up inside her since the day he saved her from that 0 pointer robot.