BUILDING COURAGE

Himiko and I were by the table eating dumplings that she prepared, I took a bite out of one and looked over at her, she was staring at her phone intensely for some reason. I never knew what she was doing on there, but after catching a glimpse of it on that night in the tub, I'd assume that it was more news detailing my disappearance.

But still, the way that she's looking at it...makes me curious as to what's happening...

That's when I noticed that she was looking at me, I started blushing and focused on my food, I couldn't see her face, but she was probably smiling at me. "I'm sorry, no phones around the dinner table," I saw her pushing it back into the pocket of her sweat pants.

What had happened earlier was that after she had helped me to the bathroom, I ended up hurling out my guts in the toilet while she rubbed my back until I was done. Once I could stand by myself, we stripped and showered together like usual, she never missed the opportunity to tease me and pressed her chest against my back. I thought that was going to be the extent she would take, but it turns out she was itching for something more physical.

She grabbed my member and started to jerk me off, whispering teasing words into my ear while feeling up my chest. "Your dick looks like it missed me, look at how it's twitching from my touch~" she said, stroking it gently. "N-No, t-that's-Ahh!" she sped up a bit. "Hehe~, you love the special attention I give you down here, don'tcha~, you probably wish that I would give you another love sucking, right?,

"No...don't do that...ugh...please don't..." I begged under my breath, she placed a kiss on the arch of my neck before biting down on it, penetrating skin. I flinched and groaned from the slight pain, her teeth left as soon as blood started to seep out, she would lick and suck the wound clean every time a new wave of it arrived.

She tightened her hold and started to jack me off harder, going from the tip to the base, simulating my length. Her hand slapped against my base multiple times creating a type of clapping sound, "N-Not so fast, I'm going to let it out, s-slow down..." she giggled while her mouth was still sucking on my neck and went a little faster...

"Cum, cum, cum~" she whispered, "*UGH!!!*" I couldn't hold it in anymore, she continued to stimulate me as I shot my load onto the shower curtain, the white substance slowly running down to the bottom. "You've been building it up since our last session haven't you~" "You wanted your balls to be full of that gooey stuff for when I came back, only to tease you and release it myself, so considerate~" she rubbed the tip with her finger making me tremble out of pleasure. 

She brought it to her mouth and sucked it off, making it as erotic as possible to tease me and took it out of her mouth, a little bit of saliva still on her finger. "Must you always be like this...?" I looked away from her flustered, she held me tighter and laid her head on my shoulder, looking at me playfully,  "Hmmm, I don't have to, buuut, I know you love it anyway, whether you admit it or not," she then kissed my cheek, my heart beat increased and a strange tingly feeling appeared in my stomach.

"Mmmwah~" she left a big kiss on the middle of my red cheek, I looked at her nervously while she gave me her usual smile.

I rubbed my cheek thinking about it now, "Himiko..." "You called?" I was thrown out of my daydream and turned to see her right beside me, our empty plates in her hand, "Oh, uh, sorry, I was just thinking about something," I smiled. "Thinking about something and calling my name?" a slick smile grew on her lips, "Is it possible that the humble Deku is daydreaming about lewd things with me involved~?" she asked.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell down into a speechless expression, I started to shake my head and hands, "N-No, no, of course not,"  she put her hand on her hip, "I can see it all over your face, what?, you were thinking about the bathtub thing, right?" "I continued to deny it, "No, I was just thinking..." I looked at what she was wearing, usually she just wears her skirt with some random shirts or shorts, but now she had on a baggy, long-sleeved and pink crop top that showed off her belly, along with some skin tight, black sweat pants.