A date you say?(Part 2)

After Toga had finished up her business,we started our walk to the mountain and river,she was kinda still mad at me for the porta-potty thing,but was also playful so she was getting over it quite fast.It took us about 30 minutes until we started hearing running water in the distance,"Finally,at least we're close."I breathed a sigh of relief,I looked at the blonde beside me only to find that she was staring off into space,"Uh,Toga,y-you Ok?",no response,just a blank face staring off in the distance.

"Earth to Toga,helloo?"I waved my hand in front of her face,suddenly she sprung back to life,"Oh,sorry,Baby,just spaced out for a bit."She gave me her usual smile.

"I could see that,what's up,something on your mind?","Well look at you,worried about Lil ole me,that very thoughtful of you."Her cheeks burning even redder than before as she leaned into my chest.

I turn my head,trying not to look her directly in the eyes with my face getting hotter,"W-w-whatever."I said softly as she giggled."Everything's fine,I'm just...thinking."She says as she leans off me and walking a little bit further in front.She then turns with a smile,"Everything's fine as long as I have you,sweetie.",I chuckle nervously as we continue towards the water source.

We made it to the source of the noise only to find a massive river along with a large waterfall,I was speechless at the sight of it and turned to Toga to find her with a non-emotional face looking at the running water close to the bank,"This place really hasn't changed a bit after all huh..."Toga said under her breath."H-huh?"I asked in confusion.(She must have some sort of history with this place,is that what's been bothering her?"

"T-Toga,are you familiar with this place by any chance?"I asked,but she didn't respond to me."Toga?"I called again,then she responded back."Yeah,I kinda know it....A little too much,"She said,whispering the last part."Did something...bad happen?"I asked,but she didn't answer.

I watched as the light slowly faded from her bright yellow eyes,she stood still like a statue,rocking like a tree when the wind blew past us,"T-Toga,are you o-ok?"I asked as I gently tapped her shoulder.After that,everything turned upside down,i found myself hitting my back hard on the grass- covered ground as Toga had her knife to my throat.

We looked directly in each other's eyes,mine filled with fear and her's cold as ice,"T-T-T-Toga?!"I said in shock as i felt the knives' blade press against my throat,Her hot breath hit my face as she breathed heavily."W-What's wrong,a-are you ok?!"I asked but she seemed unresponsive.

TOGA'S POV

My vision went blurry and my ears were filled with the sound of high pitch ringing,then my vision came back and so did my hearing and I found Izuku infront of me or should I say below,his eyes were wide open,filled with fear looking at me."Izuku,why are you looking at me like tha-"I cut myself off after realizing I was holding a knife to his throat."Oh Izuku,I'm so sorry,I don't know what came over me!"I took the knife from his neck and hugged him while we were still on the ground.

I felt him shiver,was he cold...no...he was shivering because of me,"Izuku?"I asked as I stopped hugging him,I wanted to look at his face but he was averting eye contact with me,still shivering with fear.My eyes averted to his throat where my knife was and i found a small cut there with blood seeping out a bit.I quickly start to lick the blood off his throat,licking it clean and took out a roll of bandages from my skirt's pocket.(I knew this would come in handy,)I thought as I wrapped it around his neck.

"I'm sorry baby,I'm so sorry,"I said as I planted my hand on his cheek,caressing it,he had tears in his eyes as he started to tear up a little and I kiss his other cheek while hugging him once more with protection and reassurance.

I groom his hair while telling him everything was going to be fine."It's ok,Izuku,everything is ok now,I'm not gonna hurt you,"I said in a soothing voice.He stopped shivering and i look down at him and our eyes met,I looked deep into his emerald eyes as he looked deep into my yellow ones,his weren't showing fear anymore,now they were calm,like a green ocean in a way.

"Better now?"I asked as he slowly nodded,I used my hoodie to wipe his face dry and smiled at him,then I realized what I did,making me put on a face of shook and disbelief,"Uh,c-can we get up now?"He asked softly,I got off of him and helped him up.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him,embracing him tightly,asking if he was ok and that I was sorry for doing that to him but he just said it was alright."You just startled m-me is all,I-I didn't expect it,"He said rubbing his hair with a nervous smile."But,we're on a date,I didn't want to hurt you,something came over me,I-I-","I-It's really ok,T-Toga,I-I expect that kinda stuff to happen y-you just caught me off guard...I really am fine,"He said putting on a smile.

"But...ok,"I said dropping it,I groomed his messy hair again,looking in his eyes,I could tell that he was still worried about his safety but most of his fear was gone now,"Come on,l-let's go down to river side and c-check it out."He said as he took my arms off of him and we both walked over to the river side.While walking I looked at our cuffed hands and whimpered,I wanted to hold his hand but I also wanted to give him space after what I did.

I look down at the tears in my hoodie from when i wiped them off of Izuku's face,flashbacks of me comforting him ran through my mind over and over again,I lift up the bottom part of my hoodie and brought the tear stained part to my nose and gave it a whiff.

"What's wrong with me...why am I acting like this...why does it hurt so much?"I asked myself as I looked at Izuku.