HEART TO HEART

TOGA'S PoV

Yesterday I was left devastated, I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore, and that's when I fell asleep, I was so exhausted that I just dosed right off after bawling my eyes out on the bed, our bed.

I must of slept for hours on end because when I woke up, I was covered in a blanket of chilling air, night had already fallen and the faint sound of rain hitting the roof could be heard. I didn't remember falling asleep, but I did remember what had happened between me and Izuku, it was the first thing present in my head as soon as my senses came back.

My eyes widened, "Izuku...?" I looked to my left, the bed was empty and untouched. I lightly blew air out my nose and sat up, the feeling of drowsiness still looming. I was still in my clothes from earlier and still didn't have on any underwear, I stripped out of everything and walked over to the wardrobe completely nude.

Searching around in the darkness as my eyes got used to it, I grabbed a matching pair of bra and panties and put them on. (Where is he?) I wondered, opening the door to our room, I walked down the corridor towards the stairs, each step I took was as cold as the last.

Once downstairs, I checked every room, the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the storage room and even the front door, it was locked. While walking back, I noticed that the basement's busted door was slightly cracked open, I opened it completely and stared down into the dark abyss.

"He must be down here then," I took a step forward and started to descend the stairs, down here was even colder than upstairs and I wasn't even in the basement yet. I slowly turned the corner and there he was, curled up in the fetal position shivering helplessly.

I took the last five steps down, each stair creaking, allowing anything that was awake to be aware my presence. Once I got on the concrete floor, I felt like I was standing on ice, but I didn't let it bother me. I took slow steps over to the small bed, eyeing Izuku as I did, like a cat sneaking up on prey.

Once I was right beside him, I slowly got on top, the mattress squeaking under the new pressure as I reached out to him. When my hand met his skin, it shivered even more, more like involuntary shaking.

His arm was covered in goosebumps and cold as a fridge, "Are you awake, Izuku?" I whispered, he didn't respond. I got in with him and adjusted his body so that he could face me, his usual peacefully face had a look of pain and discomfort written all over it. I wrapped his arms around me and then held him tight in my own hug, pushing my face into his neck and wrapping my legs together with his.

"Why didn't you come to bed?, you know that I would've always welcomed you~" I tried being flirtatious but then realized that he wasn't going to say anything back. 

But even then, I kept on talking to him, "You probably wanted to give me space, that's why you're down here, right?" his breathing was gently blowing against my head as his chest rose and dropped, my cheeks got warmer, I couldn't help but feel happy in that moment just from being close to him. "I just want you to know that...I'm not mad...and I don't hate you, I don't think there's anything you could ever do to make me..." I trailed off a bit to think about something else. 

"I...understand if you're feeling a little hesitant about us...going to the next level...when I'm not thinking about us going at it for hours, I feel a little nervous as well, it's not something like kissing, hand holding or cuddling...it's the pinnacle of romance between two lovers," I held him tighter.

"But, I know with all my heart that I want to give my first time to you and only you, without a doubt in my mind, I want to spend everyday with you, I want us to keep going on these dates, I want you to take your prize and own it," I took one of his hands and placed it on my hip. "Because that's what you deserve and...I love you...and I know you feel the same about me...how did that saying go again...actions speak louder than words?"