WELCOME HOME

Izuku's head was spinning from the powerful and lustful kiss given to him from his captor, she smiled and brought him in for a hug, throwing him left and right in her arms, "I missed you so much, mmmhh~, your warmth, your physique, your smell~, all of you," she squeezed him. "Nice to see you too, Toga," Saiko said by the sidelines. Toga turned her head and glared at Saiko, "Thank you for taking care of him, I know I could count on you," she said with happiness, rubbing Midoriya's head top.

"It's the least I could do," she sighed, Toga turned her attention back to her beloved with bright eyes, "She didn't hurt you or anything, right?" Midoriya looked at Saiko with wide eyes, but eventually shook his head furiously, "Ok good," she got off him and helped him up, "Come on, we got a lot of stuff to bring inside," she ran out the door, "How did you bring those all the way here...?" Midoriya asked while walking after her.

Saiko decided to grab a suitcase and help them, now that everything was inside and tucked away, the three sat down in the living room to talk about what had happened the past week.

Toga played with Midoriya's tie, watching it dangle across his chest, "You dressed up so nice just to welcome me home...did you miss me?" she asked, playfully fluttering her eyelids while intertwining her fingers with his and rubbing his hand with her other. Midoriya just looked away from her with his cheeks sporting a bright red glow, "Yes...kinda..." he admitted.

Saiko then saw her whisper something in his ear, making his blush grow to phenomenal levels, she pulled back and giggled mischievously, "So, uh, how was your trip?" she asked. "Hm, it was good, I got a promotion and won tons of money," "So that means that..." "Yup, I got a seat," she smiled.

"Um, Himiko, what exactly did you do to get a...promotion?" Midoriya asked, she was silent for some time but eventually held onto him tighter and put on a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, baby, I didn't do anything bad, just participated in something and got a high score in it, that's all," "...Ok...if you say so,"

"But enough about me, tell me, what have you guys been up to since I left?" Toga asked while looking between them, "Well, you know, nothing much, we just stood out of each other's way and...talked from time to time," he said while shrugging. "Yeah, exactly," Saiko reinforced his statement.

"But I have to tell you something now that you're here," "Oh, go on," Himiko said laying back on her couch, pulling Izuku down with her. "....It's about them, those three," Saiko put it in a subtle way to keep Midoriya from knowing anything.

Toga's mood darkened.

"...What did they do this time...?" Toga asked, "They tried to..." Saiko looked over at the slightly scared Midoriya, their eyes met, Midoriya nodded for her to tell her. "They tried to kill your boyfriend," she finished.

Toga was silent but both Midoriya and Saiko could feel the killing tension rising within her, "Himiko it's-" "No...I'm fine..." she stopped him, "You don't have to worry about them, if they dare to show their faces here again, I'll take them down without hesitation..." she swore. He gulpped upon hearing that.