A date you say?(part 3)

TOGA POV

After we finished looking at the river and waterfall,we decided to continue to the mountain's peak as planned,I was glad that I could spend more quality time with Izuku but after what I did to him,things got even more awkward between us than ever before.We were at least half way up the mountain and we haven't said a single word to each other ever since we left the river,it was killing me.

A few metres up we hit a fork in the road and stopped for a bit,we found some rocks sitting beside the two pathways and decided to rest on them for time being,I thought I could use that time to talk to Izuku but it was hard to bring anything up,anything was worth a shot."So...Izuku..."I said,trying to bring up a topic."Y-Yeah?"He replied back,"How's....the weather...?"I said as I facepalmed myself,(Really Himiko,how's the weather,this is the first time I've been so nervous to talk,heck,this is the first time I've been nervous to talk to a guy,other guys I liked either died as soon as I found them or got tortured to death as I sucked their blood,now that I mention it,Izuku is the first guy I actually went on a date with after becoming a villian,)I thought as I looked at him.

"Now t-that you m-mention it,I just noticed t-those clouds over there,"He said as he pointed at the large thunder clouds approaching from the distance."It's definetly gonna rain soon,"I said looking at the clouds with worry.

"Let's go back down before we get caught in the downpour,"Izuku said as he stood up.I immediately started thinking to remember if there was somewhere closeby that had a shelter we could use,if we go back down then we won't finish the date,I'm sure of it.I could always force him to go back up but...I'm not feeling the need to be more bossy today for some reason.

I then remembered the old cabin that I used to stay in that wasn't too far from where we were and quickly said to Izuku,"Wait,Izuku!!",he froze on the spot and slowly turned his head to look at me,"H-H-Huh?"He asked in confusion and fear,I got up and walked up to him,putting my face close to his,"I know a place we can go to wait out the rain, but we're gonna have to take the left path,"I said,Izuku looked at me with a shocked expression and asked,"I-Is it far,a-are you sure that we c-cant just g-go back down?","I'm positive,"I said with an annoyed look as he nods.

"O-Ok,l-lead the w-way,"said Izuku with a nervous smile,gesturing me to take the lead,"Don't worry,sweetie,it's just a few yards that way,this won't take long,"I said,giving him an enthusiastic smile while pointing at the trail that leads deeper into the mountains.

3000 YARDS LATER

After coming off the hiking trail,I found myself in a familiar clearing where my old cabin sat ,newly formed vines covered the roof and termites were eating away at some of the wood but overall it looked dandy as I the day I left it."Izuku~,we're here,"I said as I turned around to see him,"Izuku...where'd those sticks and vines come from?"I asked,looking at the two sticks petruding out of his hair and vines wrapped around his face."I would also like to know,"He said before coughing up a leaf.

I giggle before apologing to him and helped him take the things off his face and hair,"So this is the place huh?"Asked Izuku."Yup,doesn't it look cute,I'm surprized it's in this good of a condition after so long,"I said as Izuku turned and gave me a look,"S-Surprised...?"He asked in a questionable tone."Oh,don't worry about the small details,just be glad that it still has a roof,"I said,suddenly a hard breeze blew past us along with a few rain drops and the sound of incoming rain.

"I think now would be a good time to get inside,"I said to Izuku as we quickly went in through the no door entrance.Once inside I used a ply board that was inside to block the entrance so that no rain could come in.After finishing that I turn to look at the cabin's interior,memories starting coming back to me,from the first day I discovered it to when I left.