THE LAST DATE?

The clouds lazily drifted across the orange glazed skies, dissipating and reforming into new shapes or forms. Surprisingly, he didn't expect to feel so calm and relaxed in moments like these. On the ground, on his back, his lady snuggled up beside him and him looking up into the endless sky, searching for an answer, a meaning of some kind.

They had set up their small little camp perfectly, the fire place built, their tent propped up beside some bushes, a blanket spread across the ground so that they wouldn't dirty their clothes and a nice basket of food which stood beside them, a few contents already eaten.

They had made sure to get to the location a little early so that they would have everything ready just in time for the main event later that night. The day had been a tad slow since they got there, there wasn't anything they could preoccupied themselves with for the time being other than chores or goofing around from time to time.

Toga had suggested that they do a little one and one sparring match since she wanted to see how Izuku stood up to her in a "regular" fight, to which he accepted without delay. He had been dying for some non-lethal action for some time now, it's been awhile since he did some playful pitter-patter with anyone. He just hoped he hadn't gotten too soft.

Throughout their match, Midoriya had gotten a few lucky shots in on Himiko's slender and nimble body. Even without her quirk she was surprisingly agile and flexible, her body moving like smoke to evade Izuku's blows. Though, the boy thought he had a winning shot at her, he was gravely mistaken when Himiko slipped behind and grabbed onto his abdomen.

Everything suddenly turned upside down as she brought him backwards, her frightening strength kicked into action as Midoriya's world came crashing down.

He got slammed head first down into the green grass below, his head almost splitting into two from the deadly impact. As soon as Himiko released him, his entire body went limp, he was unresponsive and had a pain-filled smile plastered on his face, along with involuntary jitters all over his body.

Moments later after his motor skills returned, Himiko decided that was enough rough-housing for now. They had enough time later for that anyway, not trying hard to hint at what she was implying.

Izuku blushed at her advances, remembering the promise he gave to her. There was no way out of this one. He did want to have sex with her, it's just that he liked to do it in the comfort of her house, not outside like a pack of wild animals. But, he couldn't complain all that much, at least they had a tent, not to mention spending more time in the great outdoors, the opposite prior to what he was doing all week.

It was 5:40 past, the sky only grew more and more darker as well as beautiful as the light of the vanishing sun gave the area an orange tint before making it's exit. Soon, they wouldn't be able to see anything around them apart from the light their fire provided. That was the cue Izuku was looking forward to.

"Himiko?" he called, looking over to the blonde clinging to him. "Hmmmm?" she answered, her face nor eyes not moving an inch from where they were. "I'm gonna go collect some more firewood so that we won't have to worry about that later. It'll only take a minute, then we can get back to cuddling when I'm back," Izuku thoughtfully suggested.

"Noooo, don't goooo...Just stay right here...that can wait," she muttered childishly, burying herself deeper into his chest and tightening her hold around him. Izuku smiled before reaching over and rubbing her head, her golden locks running through the spaces in-between his fingers.

"It'll only take a second, I won't go too far, I promise..." he soothed her, but alas, she wouldn't detach from her lover. He signed at his failure and went back to the drawing board, thinking of another way in which to make her release him...until something came to mind.