THE AGREEMENT

~LATER THAT EVENING~

Toga came to tell me that dinner was finally ready and took my hand, drawing me over to our table in a hurry, when I got there I looked in astonishment at the sight infront of me, not only was there katsudon, there was also stew beef with white rice and tonkatsu. My stomach growled on sight as I gulped and licked my lips.

I felt a pair of hands gently rest on my shoulders and soft breathing on my right side, "So, what do you think?" she asked, "It looks great, Toga, I didn't even know you could make all of this," she wrapped her arms around my chest and gave me a small kiss on the cheek, "Well, I have you to take care of, so I have to know alot of things to keep you happy," she said.

I turned to her and said, "Just having you here to talk to is good enough for me," her smile widened abit and face got even more red, she rested her head on my nape, "You player~" she murmured, "W-What?, no of course not," I protested but I only heard her cute giggles, "Just kidding, come on, let's sit and eat before it gets cold,"

We both sat down and started to dig in after saying our blessings, as I bit down on the katsudon, my cheeks turned red, "Soooooo gooooood~" I commented, Toga just gave me a smile as she started eating as well. A few minutes later, I finished the katsudon and was now looking at the tonkatsu with greedy eyes, but that's when I remembered that I wanted to ask Toga something.

"Um, Toga?" "Hm?" she asked, "I was wondering if...um...I was wondering if I could start excercising?" after that, she just looked at me while chew what was in her mouth and then swallowed, "Excercising?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Y-Yeah, it's just that...before you kidnapped me, everyday I would excercise to keep my body in shape but it's been awhile since I did and I'm starting to feeling the effects of it," I explained, Toga for the most part seemed to be quiet, like she was trying to find something in what I was saying for a counter arguement, that's what her face was saying at least.

"I don't know, I mean I'm basically taking care of you so I don't see the point in you staying in shape," she said, (Well, I thought she would say something like that, it's looks like I'm going to have to be more...convincing...) I thought. I cleared my throat and said, "Come on, Toga, I know that you love the way my body is right now, think about it, wouldn't you rather a well built Midoriya than a over-weight one?", (I can't believe I just said that, but it seems that she's taking a liking to the idea,)

"Hmmm, now that you mention it, you're right, I do love your muscles, they make you look way sexier~" she said with a seductive look, (O-Ok, we're onto something, I just need her to agree,) I was about to say something until she said, "But I'm still having second thoughts, I'm just too unsure about it," I thought about it for abit before coming to a conclusion, it has to be done.

"Then how about this," I began, she seemed very eager to hear what I wanted to say, it was like she was thinking the exact same thing I was gonna suggest, "How about in exchange for excercise...I will let you do whatever you want with me, except for sex," I said, when I saw her reaction, I already started to regret my decision.

"Deal, eventually we'll make it there, but for now I'm satisfied with that, but you sure are bold to make that suggesion, what happened to my innocent, shy, baby who always stuttered when I teased him?" she asked as she sipped some OJ.

"It's as the saying goes, "Drastic Times Calls For Drastic Measures," if you aren't willing to sacrifices certain things, then don't expect to achieve anything," I said, "Well, whatever you say, don't complain when I start though~," "I'll try not to," I said with a nervous smile.

After that we finished up with our food and cleaned the dishes together, we then went to watch a movie, I put the disk in the DVD player and turned to see her not on the couch but standing infront of it, "Something wrong?" I asked, "Nope, just waiting for you to come lie down," she responded.