Hanging Out

The U.A school bell just rang,signalling the end of the school day.
Aizawa sighed in relief,"Alright kids,that's it for today,take your assignments off the board and when your back by Monday,we'll go through it,class dismissed.",Aizawa said while walking out the door.

Izuku streached in relief,"Man,today was rough."Izuku said as he rose up and started to pack his books in his bag.

"Hey,Deku."A cheerful voice said beside him as he looked in surprise,"Oh hey,Uraraka.","Got any plans?"she asked sweetly,"No,just gonna home and do these assignments.",Uraraka's face lit up with happiness,"O-oh,because Iida,Tsuyu and I were going to hangout and I was wondering if you wanted to come along with us?"she asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Sure,I'll come."he said."Great!",Uraraka shouted, "Let's go then.",Izuku nods and they both exit the class room.

They met up with Tsuyu and Iida and together,they all went to the train station.

"Where we going by the way?"asked Midoriya as they all sat down together in the train,"To a mall in the next town,we're just gonna be looking around and probably buy stuff.",said Tsuyu,","Oh alright."said Midoriya.

As the train ride continued,they all talked and laughed about things that occurred at school that day,Midoriya looked through the train's window,while admiring the scenery they were passing.

Uraraka noticed this and asked,"Deku,everything ok?"
,"Yeah everything's fine,"he said turning back to her,"Then what's up,looks like there is something on your mind?","Oh,it's just,"he turns back to the window,I like this scenery right here."Uraraka looks out the window and sees the passing forest and wildlife.

"Yeah,it looks amazing.",She says,also admiring it,"Kinda reminds me of your hair.",They laugh at Uraraka's comment and went back to the discussion they were having until they made it to the mall.

MALL

"Wow,this place is huge!!",shouted Tsuyu as they all entered the mall,"Wait,you haven't been here before,Tsuyu?"asked Izuku

"Nope,neither has Ochacho.","Wait,you too Uraraka?",
"Yeah,I haven't been here either."

"Well,that's alright,Iida and I can show you guys around no sweat,right,Iida?", Iida fixed his glasses,"Indeed we can,I've been here a few times so I know the layout as well."

"Awesome."said Uraraka,"Then lead the way, you guys."And with that they all went deeper into the crowded mall,unaware of the appending danger ahead.