WHERE IS MIDORIYA?

Meanwhile at U.A - Iida's POV

It's been a week since Midoriya has been kidnapped and we haven't picked up on any leads as to where he could have been taken, class has just ended and I looked over at Uraraka, she wore a gloomy face as she stood up and packed away her books, she and Tsuyu came out of the hospital some time ago and their injuries have been healed...but...I don't think her heart has.

I stood up, packed away my books and walked over to her, she stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, she smiled weakly, "Hey, Iida...what's up," she asked in a low tone. "Hello Uraraka, how are you feeling today," I asked with an worried expression.

"I'm doing great, I guess..." she said looking towards the ground, her once happy and enthusiastic aura was now giving off one of despair and hopelessness, I didn't know that Midoriya was something that kept her going to such an extent.

I too miss him and I feel guilty that something like this could have happened while I was around them, I made a fist, frustrated and angry at myself that I as class representative could have allowed this to happened and it was just one villian.

I calmed myself, in this type of situation I should have a calm and clear mindset, I asked Uraraka if she would like to go out with me to the cafeteria and get some lunch, she agreed and we both walked over there.

We got lunch and sat with the rest of our classmates, the atmosphere around our tables were bland, no one was talking to each other, we just sat there eating our meals silently, I look over to Bakugou and even he wasn't saying anything, he just wore an angry face while eating.

Mr. Aizawa entered the cafeteria and looked over at us, he walked over and stopped infront of me, "Hello, Iida, Ms. Yaoyorozu, after lunch can you both meet me at the teacher's conference room, it is important that you do," he said before walking off.

(Meet with him after lunch?) I wondered, I looked over to Ms. Yaoyorozu with an confused expression, from the look she was giving me, it seems that she too did not know what was happening either.

After lunch was over, Ms. Yaoyorozu and I made our way over to the conference room, while walking there, she asked me something, "So, Iida, what do you think they're calling us for?", "I'm not sure but...If I were to take a guess...I would say it's most likely about Midoriya..."

We both got silent after that as we continued down the long hallway to the conference room, when we arrived I knocked on the door and Mr. Aizawa opened it, I couldn't help but notice that the conference room was empty aside from Mr. Aizawa.

He walked outside and locked the door behind him, "We should get going, everyone else is probably over there by now," said Mr. Aizawa as we began to walk with him.

"Excuse me, sir, but where exactly are we going?" Ms. Yaoyorozu asked, "Remember the first place you went when you all arrived at U.A?" asked Mr.Aizawa, "Oh, I remember, it's where Present Mic explained the rules for the physical examination...and...where I met Midoriya..." I said, recalling that day.

"Precisely, and I can bet that you already know why we're going there," said Mr. Aizawa, "...Yes..." I replied.

When we arrived everyone turned to us, I noticed that everyone in the room were either class representatives, class vice presidents or teachers, they ranged from the first years all the way up to third years.

"Glad that you could have joined us, Mr. Aizawa, along with your class vice president and representative," said Mr. Nezu on the stage, "I'm sorry that we are late, sir, now the meeting can finally start," we sat beside Mr. Vlad and his class vice president and representative, which was Itsuka Kendo and Neito Monoma.