HOME INVASION

It's my second day with M, and I have to say...I already miss Himiko. I thought she was bad, but M was actually worse. Yesterday, she kept me restrained for most of the day in the chair for no apparent reason. All I did was try to strike up conversation because, newsflash, we were going to be stuck in the same house for an entire week, and I thought it would be great to...I don't know, try to find an understanding?

Long story short, I ended up in the basement for most of the day, she didn't even blink an eye when I said that I needed to use the bathroom, so I had to keep it in until she found it appropriate for herself for me to use it. I swear, she deliberately wanted me to piss myself that day.

That wasn't even the worst part, she forgot to feed me and ignored my calls for food. She eventually did come down to give me something, but that was 11 P.M. That was the only time of the day when my back felt as great as it did from that morning.

I guess I've grown so accustomed to Himiko's treatment that I forgot that I was never entitled to any of those good things she did for me. It's now that I'm experiencing the true hell of being a prisoner to the enemy.

I woken up recently, my back was sore from sleeping in this chair, this hard, stiff chair. My sadist of a caretaker had taken the bed for herself and taunted me about having a good night's rest before falling asleep shortly after.

I've been awake for at least fifteen minutes now, every passing minute I feel the urge to urinate grow stronger and stronger. I looked over at the sleeping figure wrapped up under my blankets, she didn't look like she was getting up any time soon. I sighed, turning away to focus on something else besides my dying urge.

(I hope she gets up soon. If this is the way things are going to go over the rest of the week...then I don't think I'm going to survive for too long...) I thought of the multiple outcomes that could happen, a healthy, long life wasn't one of them.

Thankfully, I soon heard what sounded like groans and sheets moving. I looked back over and there she was, sitting up in the middle of the bed, stretching and yawning, her bed shirt slightly slipping off her torso. After her morning relief had died down, M turned to me, a tired face present under that mask of hers. We just stared at each other for an unknown amount of time, I was unsure about what to do, words that I wanted to say were stuck in my throat and refused to come out.

And she? She couldn't go a day without giving me the feeling that she wanted to gut me like a fish, I get a feeling in my abdomen whenever I see her rubbing down one of her kunais, seemingly preparing them to cut or stab through something.

Shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts, another disarray of sounds originates from the bed, making me I looked again to see that she had gotten up and was stretching in full view for me to see. Her white shirt reached down to those black panties she had o-

My eyes and head had never instinctively turned so fast...

 With another yawn, she proceeded to walk upstairs without saying a word, the squeaky noise of stairs eventually going deaf, followed by a door opening and shutting behind itself.

I sighed again from the frustration, I'm not going to waste my breath to call her back, she'll just ignore me anyway...

After a few minutes, she came back down and stood infront of me, one hand resting on her hip and the other covering her already covered mouth. "*Yawn...* Sleep well?" she asked with a taunt, I couldn't see her face, but I bet it was as cheeky as its always been. Strange how one can determine one's facial expressions from their voice alone.

"You wanna use the bathroom, right?" I slightly lifted my head up and nodded. She sighed, annoyance now present in her tone and got down on her knees to start unbuckling my restraints.