Holiday Serenade [16]

You applied another different coat of lip balm, smiling at Sal as he sat besides you upon the floor of Larry's room, "Okay, now try this one.", you told him. Chuckling and blushing like crazy, he nodded, leaning in and sharing a small kiss with you.

"Hmmm...", he paused a moment to think, "I think I like the other flavor better, the strawberry one.", he stated with a smile. The two of you began to laugh, Larry watching you both from afar with an amused grin on his face as he observed you trying out the 12-pack of lip balm Ashley had gifted to you.

"If you two love birds keep it up, I'm gonna end up with a dozen cavities and shitting rainbows by the end of the night.", he joked, taking a swig of his hot chocolate. Ashley gave him a playful jab as she laid behind him on the bed, "Leave them be, I'm glad Y/N likes my secret Santa gift. I went all the way to the mall to get it for her.", she remarked, "Oh, and thanks again for my badass leather jacket, Larry. Perfect for when I get the hang of the motorcycle.".

He shrugged and gave Ash a smile, "No problem, I got it from the thrift store but it was in perfect condition, and a size small. Thought of you as soon as I saw it.", Larry explained. Glancing over at him, you couldn't help but admire just how thoughtful Larry always was, sure his cool exterior and tough appearance made him seem too cool to care, but he was always thinking of his best pals no matter what.

And as for Ashley, she always went out of her way to help in any way she could to assure each of her friends were happy, your friend group was truly such a treasure to you. Especially since your closest friend, Sallyface, was now your beloved boyfriend. "It's a bummer Todd had to leave a early to visit relatives for the holidays, good thing I gave him his present ahead of time. Extra strong scented candles.", Sally said with a laugh, "Y'know, since he always complains about his parents making the apartment reek of weed.", the group laughing as he said that.

Larry chimed in, "And it's a good thing he gave me my gift before he left too, brand new Sanity's Fall shirt! Just what I needed. Since you know, my old one got throw up all over it.", he said, cringing to himself as the group continued to laugh. Slowly taking a sip of your mug of hot chocolate, you gazed upon your boyfriend who was currently wearing the new item you had gotten for him, luckily for you Sal was the recipient of your secret Santa gift; a silver necklace with a pendant in the shape of an electric guitar.

It glimmered in the light as it hung from Sal's neck, making him look even cuter than he usually did. Jewelry seemed to suit him perfectly. He wasn't currently wearing his mask, seeing as he was in the company of close trusted friends as you all celebrated the winter holidays by chilling in Larry's room after having exchanged secret Santa gifts, Black Christmas playing in the background on the TV.

Catching you staring at him, Sal reached over and placed his arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer to him, "Thanks again for my gift, Y/N. I really can't thank you enough for it, I promise to always treasure it. Just like I plan on always treasuring you.", he softly explained to you, causing your heart to melt as your face became flushed, "Aw, Sal!.".

You embraced him, the two of you now sharing a loving, cozy hug, Larry and Ash watching the sweet exchange before sharing a fist bump. Seeing their best friends in such a healthy and passionate relationship was absolutely heartwarming, they had watched both you and Sal come out of your shells and grow so much as people since moving to Nockfell, of course they were happy!

Setting his mug down, Larry walked over towards the two of you and sat in between you and Sal, placing his arms on both your shoulders as he pulled you guys into a group hug, "Man, since it's the holidays I'll let myself get a little cheesy. Sal, Y/N, I love you guys. You two better not let anything get in the way of your relationship, got it? Y/N, keep making Sallyface here happy, and same goes for you Sal! If I even see her frown I'll beat your little blue butt up.", he joked, making you giggle as Sal rolled his eyes, joining in on the laughter as well.