The First Time [19]

[[ 🔞🔞 Please be warned that this chapter is VERY NSFW and contains heavy smut! Feel free to skip if you are not comfortable with these sorts of themes. Both characters are now 18 in this chapter. Enjoy! 🔞🔞 ]]

Rain continued to heavily shower down upon the town of Nockfell, the sky appearing as if it were nighttime when in reality it was only the early evening. It was just like the first day you had arrived. You were standing outside upon the worn front steps of Addison Apartments, awaiting for the arrival of your boyfriend who was running way later than he said he would.

It worried you immensely, you wondered if the harsh weather had maybe caused an accident to happen, or if Sal had trouble seeing through the thick fog and had lost his way. No matter how cold you were, and how much your teeth chattered, you promised yourself to wait outside until you knew he had gotten home safely. "Oh, Sal...what's taking you so long...?", you softly whispered to yourself as you gazed out, hoping to spot his vehicle.

Suddenly, your wishes came true and the familiar sight of headlights beaming through the grey fog finally approached, entering the parking lot. Once the car was parked you instantly recognized the silhouette of Sallyface getting out of the driver's side door, your voice calling out to him, "S-sal!". His head turned and he instantly began to run towards you, the rain hitting his loose hair and his prosthetic, "Y/N? What are you doing out here? You should've waited for me inside, you're going to catch a cold!", he worryingly exclaimed.

"D-don't run, you might slip!", you said to him, but once he finally reached you, your arms immediately wrapped around his neck, your cold breath hitting the skin of his neck as you spoke, "I-I wanted to wait f-for you out here, I was w-worried. You took l-longer than I excepted.", your voice trembled, clearly the coldness was getting to you. "Oh, Y/N...", your boyfriend let out a sigh, returning your embrace as well, before lifting your figure up and carrying you inside the building bridal style, your head nuzzled upon his chest, "I can't be mad at you, but next time, wait inside, okay? Let's get you warmed up, or else you'll definitely get sick.".

Eyes slowly blinking up at him, you lifted your delicate cold hand and played with his hair as you softly spoke, "W-what took you so long? Did the roads flood...?", the elevator doors opened up and closed once the two of you were inside. He shook his head, "Oh, no, the airport is just a lot farther away than we thought. Lisa and my dad actually thought their flight would get canceled because of the weather, but luckily it wasn't and they're on their way to Arizona now. Odd choice for a romantic vacation but hey, I won't judge.", he said, making you quietly giggle to yourself as the elevator reached your floor, "H-heh, your dad did always talk about wanting to see the Grand Canyon.".

Sal looked down at you, smiling warmly at the sight of his incredibly cold girlfriend, her cheeks and tip of her nose tinted red from being outside for so long; he felt so guilty about taking longer than excepted, making you wait for him in the freezing cold. "Oh, Y/N...", he sighed while opening your apartment door, darkness greeting the two of you.

"Mrs.L/N?", he called out before you opened your eyes and softly explained to him, "S-she's at her work conference, remember?". He had forgotten that not only would his father and Lisa be gone for the week, but your mother as well, having to attend work related events, "Oh, I remember you telling me, must've slipped my mind.", his foot nudged the door to your room open.

Gently setting you down, he walked over towards your closet to look for some dry clothes, "Let's get you changed, your clothes are soaked. You want a band shirt or a long sleeve?", he asked as you stood in the middle of your room, slipping your brown bomber jacket off, "B-band shirt.".

He grabbed a shirt off the hanger and turned to hand it to you, only to be surprised by the sight of you without a shirt on, seeing you in your [Favorite Color] bra. "Sh-shit...!", he quickly tossed the shirt over to you before turning around, "Sorry! I didn't mean to-", you interrupted him. "Sal, yknow...yesterday was our one year anniversary, you don't have to be so shy around me anymore. I'm just changing, that's not too weird right...?", you shyly asked as you slipped into the oversized shirt, now reaching down to pull your damp jeans off.