Ghost Hunting [6]

• [ Hey guys! Author here, just wanted to say that I've been having so much fun writing this story and that I definitely plan to continue. With that being said, any comments/feedback/votes are very much appreciated! They definitely keep me motivated, thank you so much for reading! <3 ] •

- This chapter will be in Sal's point of view. Please excuse any errors if there are any! TY! -

Larry and Y/N talked amongst themselves as the trio walked towards the apartment building, Sally staying quiet and just listening in to the conversation as his eyes were pointed towards the ground, kicking a few pebbles. Although the awkward atmosphere from the car ride home had faded away, his stomach was still in knots over the embarrassing moment, unsure of how exactly to deal with the situation, "If I explain to Y/N that I don't like Ash anymore, would that make it weird? I mean, I'm sure she doesn't care, but I don't want her to think I'm hung up on Ash. Why am I so worked up over this? God, I know Larry didn't mean to put me in an awkward situation but...".

Y/N pushed the elevator button for its rusty old doors to open, looking over at her masked friend who she assumed was deep in thought due to his lack of conversing, "Sallyface, you alright or did school do a number on you? Did you hear what Larry said? We're going to his place to hang out for a bit, blow off some steam.". Larry's strong arm placed itself around Sal, the other flicking his prosthetic, "Cmon Sal! Don't tell me you're still mad at me for being a blabbermouth. I didn't mean to make you feel weird, I'm sorry man.".

Looking up at his best friend, Sal was really annoyed at him but, not mad whatsoever. Larry would never intentionally embarrass or shame you, the guy's a sweetheart and one of the most genuine people Sal had ever met. With a sigh, Sallyface gave his friends side a jab and walked into the elevator after Y/N, "Yeah yeah, you owe me some snacks from the vending machine though. I'm thinking some M&M's, how about you Y/N?", he asked, making her think for a second before declaring, "KitKat, and make it king size.".

The three of you laughed as the elevator descended, once opening hurriedly making your way over towards the vending machine, Y/N pushing the machine's faded buttons, Larry counting the change and inserting it, while Sal collected the snacks that fell down into his arms. The snack hoard now bought, the group entered Larry's apartment and went into his room, Y/N dropping her backpack to the ground and letting her body fall onto Larry's bed, clearly tired. Sal couldn't help but smile at the sight of a sleepy Y/N, her tired eyes and smile made her look so cute and delicate as she rested upon Larry's bed stomach down.

Dropping the snack pile on the ground, Sal began to open his bag of barbecue chips, Larry doing the same to his bag of salt and vinegar chips, gently tossing Y/N her KitKat, the chocolate bar landing by her thigh, making her slowly sit up and stretch with a soft yawn. "Larry, is it okay if I take my shoes off? I swear, my feet don't reek.", Larry nodding as he began to take his shoes off as well, "Go ahead, my feet are killing me too. Gotta get used to all that walking around school again, man I miss summer vacation."

Sal had already taken his shoes off so he sat in the bean bag chair and just mindlessly watched his friends take their shoes off, Larry tossing his off to the side and Y/N neatly placing them by the bed. "Heh.", Y/N looked up at Sal when he let out that small laugh, raising an eyebrow, "What?", she asked. Sal pointed towards her feet, her toenails specifically, which were painted black just as the nails upon her hands, "Your hands and feet match. That's funny.", causing Y/N to blush and lift her legs off the floor, hiding them under Larry's blanket, "S-so what? I like to match.".

The three of you laughed and continued to just chill out, talking about whatever subject came up, the math teacher who wore shirts that definitely didn't fit him, the weird mold growing on the wall outside the locker room, the elaborate doodles Y/N had drawn with her two friends, just everything that had happened throughout the day. Quietly observing his friend who was upon Larry's bed, her head against a pillow as she laid on her side, Sal noticed Y/N's [E/C] eyes taking longer to open when she blinked, strands of her [H/C] hair falling over her face. Before he knew it she had blinked one last time but this time, she didn't open her eyes, she had drifted off to sleep.